Home brewers check out this out..

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by sityslicker1, Aug 9, 2017.

1. sityslicker1

sityslicker1 EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $127
    Local Time:
    11:20 PM
    100 gms of various raws- bold cyp, winstrol, npp, mast prop, amd deca. All for a dirt cheap $250. Or trade for HG test and HG ancillaries.

In the pics post here, the raws in the oriental tea looking packaging are from AnonymousRaws on promuscle. He has good reputation. The clear packaging I forgot, however there still fresh and received in 2016. For personal reasons I'm going on TRT for good. So I've got all this on hand and trying to unload it since i no longer have any use for it.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    dukec and MattyIce like this.
  2. Mack29

Mack29 Vendor Getting Jacked Board Donator

EG Money:
    $60
    Local Time:
    I'm interested

3. Mack29

Mack29 Vendor Getting Jacked Board Donator

EG Money:
    $60
    Local Time:
    Is it a 100g of each or does it all total 100g or what. Send me a pm bro I would like to buy these

sityslicker1 likes this.
  4. sityslicker1

EG Money:
    $127
    Local Time:
    Hey Mack if you look at the pics, I weighed each one out individual for you. It all equals almost 100 grams

5. sityslicker1

EG Money:
    $127
    Local Time:
    The deca has been claimed.

Im brewing the rest. I've been brewing off and on since 2006. I will continue to use the best sterile technique I can. I've used masteron, bold cyp, and npp powers, so I know what I'll be making is 100% legit. All brew is double filter with .45 pore size and than the smaller .22. The winstrol I'll either cap or make a suspension. For capping it will be a little bit more $$ b/c it takes forever to do.

Should all be ready to go in a couple weeks. Probably do a mix and match for dirt cheap. Maybe $15 to 20 per 10ml vial.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017 at 1:58 PM
    blasson likes this.