Training shoes

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by GRIM, Feb 22, 2017.

1. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $392
    Local Time:
    11:54 AM
  2. millenium girl

millenium girl EG Security Staff Staff Member Respect and Loyalty Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $1,374
    Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    When I was still deadlifting and squatting heavy I was wearing my combat shoes. Now all I need is a pair of running shoes.

3. lith56bigguy

lith56bigguy EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $280
    Local Time:
    hey brothers and sisters of EG. You didn't hear it from me but I heard Grim lifts in a halfshirt and ballerina shoes.

shhhhhhh

millenium girl likes this.
  4. GRIM

GRIM Administrator Staff Member Security and brotherhood Respect and Loyalty Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $392
    Local Time:
    Better than your 2 year old unwashed thong

5. bstmonster

bstmonster EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $549
    Local Time:
    You guys are hilarious! Love being in man's world! lol

6. lith56bigguy

lith56bigguy EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $280
    Local Time:
    you havent seen nothing yet lol. Btw, welcome aboard

7. bstmonster

bstmonster EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $549
    Local Time:
    Thanks, I already love it lol

8. jstone

jstone EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $27
    Local Time:
    I have a pair of the Nike romeleos 2, and they're much better than the 3s. My ankles aren't very flexible so I need something under my heel to squat full depth. The shoes have made a huge difference.

9. RebelMachinist

RebelMachinist EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $1
    Local Time:
    Under Armor basketball shoes for the win. Why? Because it has excellent heel support and yet still maintains a flat sole. Can't beat basketball shoes bar none don't care what anyone says don't knock it till you try it.. becareful choosing nike shoes their basketball shoes are infamous for having a hard plastic insert on the tongue. my money is on the UA's and Reeboks

10. jstone

jstone EG Freak Iron Killer Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $27
    Local Time:
    I need a shoe designed for Olympic lifting or I have to place a 5 pound plate under my heel. I used to do this for squats until I bought the Romeleos. They come with a pair of training soles, and a pair of competition soles. I have never found a non Olympic lifting shoe that comes close to the shoes designed for lifting. If you get a chance to try a pair you will notice a big difference. You may not like it though they're not for everybody.

11. Hanzo

Hanzo Time Deum Getting Jacked

EG Money:
    $136
    Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    LOL. Grim for the win.

I use a pair of New Balance w/o shoes. Love em' but, of course, they stopped making them.