Southern SARMS

Sticky Threads
FLASH SALE ON ANDARINE (S-4) Spring is here and we are delivering a whale of a deal for you...
Replies
Views
Self Quarantine and SAVE on SARMS. Let us bring the gym to you with 15% OFF AND FREE SHIPPING...
Replies
Views
Normal Threads
Got raffle winnings within a week, Communication was top notch. Got GW-501516 (Cardarine) which...
Replies
Views
S-23 looking for insight into dosage and results.
Replies
Views
HOT SUMMER? HOT SARM SALE! To take your mind off the blistering heat, we have an even hotter...
Replies
Views
Got my raffle winnings today. Thanks Southern sarms Juicedmuscles.us Orders@juicedmuscles.us
Replies
Views
A new week has begun and we continue working to flatten the curve while fulfilling orders in a...
Replies
Views
Everything was on point
Replies
Views
I won the Feb raffle (third place) and ordered some LGD-4033. Pack arrived today. Took me while...
Replies
Views
I won the third place prize for Feb raffle and sent them an email that day. I've sent messages...
Replies
Views
Had some medical issues and been off gear for a good year. Been eating really good but been...
Replies
Views
These guys are quick. I've used them 3 times now and it's always a pleasure and super fast t/a...
Replies
Views
Tis' the season of giving, as such we are giving away the coolest ugly Christmas sweaters we can...
Replies
Views
Had to get some letro. I decided to do the e-check ....took like 4 orn5 days for it too...
Replies
Views
How do I go about redeeming my free product? Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Replies
Views
I recieved my order of liquid nolva quick! These guys were quick and impressive. Thanks again...
Replies
Views
I gotta give it to sarms very good service an super fast an already have tracking number shout...
Replies
Views
I'm giving sarms a huge shout out they're shipping was fa very good customer service and...
Replies
Views
Just got my winnings from December raffle. Gonna add this to my freshly started cycle 2 days...
Replies
Views
Welcome to EG Southern Sarms !
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back