Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Could someone give me some input on this compound someone that has actually ran it. I google searched it but it’s hard to believe what people say. half of them have probably never ran it. Thanks.

I actually just finished it. It was pretty good. No side effects. I heard online it compared to tren, No it’s not even close to the power of tren just so you know. Nothing amazing but a good steroid

Thanks TK. I also read a couple places that compared it to tren with no side effects kind of seemed to good to be true type of deals. That’s why I figured I’d come here. What would you consider it more comparable with? Also what dose did you run? I saw some pretty wild numbers thrown out there also.

I heard online it compared to tren, No it’s not even close to the power of tren just so you know. Nothing amazing but a good steroid

true.. i ran it ... nowhere like tren... same chemical make up as primo... without the 1 methyl... so it's very close to primo.. and like primo...very mild and should be ran a pretty high mgs... so for me the bang for the buck just wasn't there.. it comes in 100mg or 150mg dose and needs to be run at least 600 mg a week...so 1 vial would last maybe 2 weeks.
i would try primo before running it again...

I ran it at 800 mg a week. I’d say it’s similar to mast e. Really not worth it honestly. It’s fairly expensive and low dosed. You can get same results from something less expensive like eq. And I’m sure you heard about the pip, Abut the first week of using it, pip wasn’t pretty annoying. After that I got used to it and pip was pretty much gone

I’d say it’s similar to mast e. Really not worth it honestly. It’s fairly expensive and low dosed.

COMPLETELY AGREE!!!... mast e is dosed a little higher and cost a little less .. so i go with that

That’s exactly what I needed to hear. After I read the steroid profile I wasn’t to impressed but people talk it up like it’s some kind of godsend so I had to double check. Def will put my money toward something more useful. Thanks tk and krustus!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back