1 test cyp

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
we have a sponsor here now selling the 1 test cypionate injectable... i have read some really good things about this compound ... have any of you ever ran this?

word is it can be a painful injection?... it is similar in structure to primo and i hear primo has pretty strong PIP?

also siad to be stronger than primo... kind of in between primo and tren...

like a little weaker tren without the sides? would love to try it... but don't want to buy 4-5 vials only to find the pain unbearable...lol

can always cut with other less painful, or add injectable b12 😉

Primo doesn't usually have to much pip unless it's 250. It can be a lil thick to push through and is probably going to be where you may feel something that feels like pip. That same sponsor also has a cutting mix for some of their higher dosed stuff. Would imagine that would help balance it out if there is any.

GRIM said:
can always cut with other less painful, or add injectable b12 😉
GRIM
Yeah that shud work too guys! Just as long as you don't end up like me this jerkoff who got b12 complex and just made it hurt more lmao! Hahahha!

1-testosterone as a parental (injectable) preparation. Those that were able to acquire 1-Testosterone esters such as decanoate or cypionate realized the best anabolic results due to improved pharma-kinetics.
Most users of properly prepared sterile products (pyrogen free) report significant hardening of the musculature with increased lean mass tissue and fat loss at total weekly dosages of 200-300mg. There is also a surprising noted significant increase in functional strength. Many have compared 1-Testosterne Cypionate to Trenbolone in effects.
I have noted this to be so but this would suggest potential for the negative side-effects of trenbolone as well. I would suggest that the results from this type of application are closer to that of high dose Primobolan Acetate use with better over all hardening value. (Harder, leaner, stronger and hornier. Those poor lads)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.