10 mg var

lith56bigguy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Any of our vendors have 10 mg var? My ole lady loves it and I want to stay committed to enhance genetics. Thats how I am. I just looked at alot of lists and couldn't see any

Most of the vendors sell liquid suspensions so you can choose your dose. 20mg per mL so 0.5mL would be 10mg

Are you shaking the bottle before dosing?? I was under the impression that suspension were actually more accurately dosed than pills. Maybe some who caps or makes suspensions can chime in

Talk with eric at Chem muscle he hooked me and my old lady up with some 10mg custom var. He may be willing to help you out.

Ram97

lith56bigguy said:
liquid isn't consistent. end of the bottle balloons her up due to the concentration
lith56bigguy
This should not happen. It's not being shaken enough prior to use, simple user error. Liquids have the potential to be more accurate than anything else if used correctly.

just get a liquid, my GF is using Chemical Muscle 25 mg per ml and she does .3 twice a day for a total of 15 mg per day

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.