IronFox

Registered Badass
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey guys,

What's the good and the bad about 10 week cycles and is this something doable? Just curious.

If I posted this in wrong section feel free to move it to correct one thanks!

Most of mine are 12 weeks. I use mostly long acting stuff and don’t use orals anymore

Most of mine are 12 weeks. I use mostly long acting stuff and don’t use orals anymore
JinkoThanks for the feedback and just curious to know if such short cycles are good or bad and no orals planned to be used. Keeping things simple as no longer a spring chicken but might slightly increase the amount of test to compensate.

Thanks for the feedback and just curious to know if such short cycles are good or bad and no orals planned to be used. Keeping things simple as no longer a spring chicken but might slightly increase the amount of test to compensate.
IronFoxAnytime. I’m older too. I think the dose is also part of the equation. 12 weeks of 800 total mg is a lot different then 12 weeks of 2500 total mg.

Hey guys,

What's the good and the bad about 10 week cycles and is this something doable? Just curious.

If I posted this in wrong section feel free to move it to correct one thanks!
IronFox10 weekers are G2G as long as they are short acting esters IMO.

Depends on the compounds really, if they are Cyp and below I run for 12 weeks with a oral at the end or beginning depending on the oral.
Any thing that's longer than Cyp I run for 16 plus weeks.

Depends on the compounds really, if they are Cyp and below I run for 12 weeks with a oral at the end or beginning depending on the oral.
Any thing that's longer than Cyp I run for 16 plus weeks.
GoProSounds good, but I plan to not run any orals just 600mg EW of plain Test C.

Don’t take the wrong way anyone we all have our reasons. me personally I think cycling is a waste of time and backpedaling and stressing your body I never come off blast cruise blast cruise.

Don’t take the wrong way anyone we all have our reasons. me personally I think cycling is a waste of time and backpedaling and stressing your body I never come off blast cruise blast cruise.
EmanThat's all o do now that I'm on TRT. But I keep it on the low end now. But blasts are coming soon!!

tbh i dont time, i run until i know body needs a break. never come fully off

If I remember right myostatin typically peaks around the 56 day mark. To help the gains from stalling I increase the dosage and or add in another compound at the 8 week mark.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.