18 month undercover investigation into domestic sources selling via steroid forums ends with just on

Re: 18 month undercover investigation into domestic sources selling via steroid forums ends with jus

highly doubt this is the end of that investigation...

18 month undercover investigation into domestic sources selling via steroid forums ends with just on

What's the connection between PA and AAS? I know there are ALOT of UGLs shipping out of PA.

Re: 18 month undercover investigation into domestic sources selling via steroid forums ends with jus

PA is notorious for prosecuting interstate commerce crimes...

wow this is disturbing

you can be guaranteed they are using those months of time to build more cases, why do you think i have been screaming about security so much?

Still for the most part hardly anyone listens

GRIM said:
you can be guaranteed they are using those months of time to build more cases, why do you think i have been screaming about security so much?

GRIMWonder what the next ORD will be called?

War on drugs. Costlier than the war on terror.... and every other war... COMBINED

Besides, I think this one is old news

Wabbitt said:
GRIM said:

GRIMWonder what the next ORD will be called?
yup and everyone will be shocked and crying with their pants down like last time....

i have a feeling they are gonna be hitting pep companies, even gray area supps, boards, the whole shebang...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back