1st day back in the gym since covid

bandit

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So, the gym finally opened up this week and i got to go today after months! Got a great pump, boy did i lose some strength. But i know it always comes back.
got some of the snake mans test coming, cant wait to run that as well. Ill post up some comments on my progress and my liking of the gear!

Man I’ll tell you what. I started on Wednesday, gyms opened up here then and I wasn’t going to go , but after 3 months , I just went. I felt and still feel weak , it’s only day 3 , but yes , strength and size will come back , we have the magic juice running in our muscles !!!
Keep at it bro, I know I will !!!

Yea my gym just opened too, and I've gotten fat as my diet and activity went into the shitter during the lockdown. Hope within 2 months I'll regain what's lost.

Thanks for the replys. Hit it again today. Felt so good. cant wait for touch down of snakes gear!!

Glad you made it back, bandit. i've been back since the first of the month and it feels good.

Ive been back 1 week today, and the muscle isnt coming fast enough LOL
Just have to get back in it. Took my 2 days off and tomorrow i'm back at it

I hear you @bandit . Been back in the gym for a week now and it's quite rough. I tried deads today and can manage just 225 as my hams and glutes were screaming. Did bench earlier in the week and that been so rough too. Right now just wanting to avoid serious injury so taking it slow and doing mostly stretching and light calisthenics at first.

We'll we've been spiking here in Nevada, starting tomorrow mandatory masks. Gonna be wierd doing legs and cardio with a mask. Not looking forward to it

Same here @bandit we had ours here recently open and I've been hitting it as hard as possible, Lost some size and strength as well, but will get back, we all will. The gyms here are super weird, not as many people as I thought there would be, but the times I go are in the AM and most of the people are older who are scared to death of Covid.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back