1st Pin of Slin!

4everstrong

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Done my First Pin of Slin Today Post workout
Pinned 4iu right in the belly. Hope all goes well.
Im be very cautious.

Shouldn't it be pre wo? I know nothing about it. I wan to start using it as well.

Some do it pre and some do it post. Just a preference I guess?
Or is it better to do it pre? I've done a lot of research on slin and half the people do it pre and half do it post. Anyone know which it better?

4everstrong said:
I just feel safer doing it post workout.
4everstrong
i know what you mean. Do it pre and the next thing that happens is you crash the bar on your chest while you are passed out!

Do it pre workout. Just take your simple carbs in a drink with your shot about 30 minutes pre. You'll get an insane pump. Also take intra workout carbs and amino acids. Then just eat post workout. All done. The slin will peak about 1hr after injection. That's why you need to take in intra workout carbs with aminos. You can keep some glucose tabs in your gym bag just in case you feel hypo but if you take the right amount of carbs with the shot and intra workout you'll be fine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.