1st run with anavar

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
For someone planning on running anavar for 8 weeks along with a blast in TRT, would 20-25mg a day be worthless? Minimum needed for any type of benefit needing to be closer to 40-50mg/daily? Goal here would just be a nice clean, lean, couple of pounds along with increased vascularity and some strength gains in the gym.

best bet try it, ive actually had some of my best runs on numerous compounds using less than the minimum claim.
you can always ramp up

I agree with this but its also dependent on your cycle history, weight, and any previous runs using var. And of course the quality of your var.

Thanks for all the input. It will be my first cycle in general. Guess I should have mentioned that in the original post. I think ill slow play it. Start at 25mgs per day and then move up to 50mg and see how I feel.

For var, it is best to split dose up? 1 upon waking and one maybe 6-8 hours later?

Being that they are caps and not tabs, and I want to keep at max 50mg per day if possible, it looks like it will be 2 times per day only.

Although, maybe I'll just add to it with some tabs from another sponsor so I can more evenly space things out

just open those bad boys up and pour into a drink, grapefruit juice would enhance them fyi 😉

40-50 mg/day is what i prefer. 60 mg and up only exacerbates side effects for me.

You can take it in one serving per day or cut it up in to ten servings, it doesn't really matter. Chasing steady blood levels with orals isn't necessary. The accumulative effect will occur with consistent dosing.

Take Dbol for example. It has a 5 hour half life. Is anybody really gonna set an alarm clock for 2 am and disrupt their sleep just to take 5 or 10 mg? i sincerely hope not.

Skip the micromanagement and just be consistent in daily dosing. Try the full dose PWO, you may be pleasantly surprised.

They say the half life is around 9 hours but I always subtract an hour or 2 from that so you are guaranteed to keep your levels steady.

Being your first cycle that is the best way to run it, taper up and 50mg should be enough. How much do you weigh if you don't mind me asking puff?

That is true but you do want to keep levels up throughout the day so at least 2 doses will carry you over mostly. You don't want to take one at 5 or 6am and by 2 or 3pm your dose has been cut in half then in another 7 to 9 hours it is cut in half again. IMO 2 doses is good.

I apologize about earlier and not factoring in your weight and size, I tend to forget some guys are just starting out. 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.