2 a days

S

Shasta

Are starting to hurt. I'm being more lazy on the mats and I feel like I hit a plateu 😡

Drink a beer!

Stop the 2 a days!! More is not better when it starts becoming "forced and slouchy"! Take a break from the 2's for a couple of weeks. Then start back!

Yeah, im not even in the mood to exercise lol. Im trying so hard to get out of bed right now but i just feel like ef it...

join the club

I once did 2 a days I lasted 3 weeks till I just burned out ended up losing 2 weeks after that up your carbs go out and get a steak with a huge baked potato and a coke.

I used to love 2x a day tbh

GRIM said:
GRIM
Are we still talking about workouts......? Or McDonalds trips? I know it's not sex, that would kill a man, 😛

TSizemore said:
GRIM said:
GRIM
Are we still talking about workouts......? Or McDonalds trips? I know it's not sex, that would kill a man, 😛
lol yes w/o's

Just checking, plus I get two posts out of it!!! Hahaha.......trying to catch that wascally wabbit!!

2 super cardio workouts will kill you weights bla piece of cake. Arms Am chest Pm simple lol

I do 4 a days. But I do it blind folded. I also live in a van down by the river.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.