Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
at the gym 100% natty and was already repping my body weight...
Now most of you know Im only working with 1 side really...
Boggles my mind seeing guys unable to rep their body weight, some can't even do max of their body weight :/

It's about applying yourself! Some are there just to say they have a membership!

I started doing the upper body again after TKR. Can't do legs yet. Strength is coming back but I stick to light weights, high reps and form. I have seen too many guys pushing a lot but with a shitty form, cheating and not doing anything correctly.

I started doing the upper body again after TKR. Can't do legs yet. Strength is coming back but I stick to light weights, high reps and form. I have seen too many guys pushing a lot but with a shitty form, cheating and not doing anything correctly.
millenium girlthats most it seams. i struggle with form because of my bad side but I adapt..
Starting to love guillotine chest press

thats most it seams. i struggle with form because of my bad side but I adapt..
Starting to love guillotine chest press
GRIMI will have the same issue with legs. I can push with the left one but the right one refuses to cooperate. I do seated leg curls to improve the bending but they are almost weightless.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.