2 years here

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Time flies it doesn't seem like 2 years ago when I was invited here. When I got here I was under the impression it was a fairly new board then I heard EG been around for a minute I still don't know how old is this forum ? I was around maybe 4 other boards before here not many am on one other now EG is still the best IMO. I dont post as much now I brought a good friend here he is still here and only here. Place has always seemed secure and safe from LE and scammers etc more than most..met some good bros here sources plugged in.

I think 2012, not sure. I joined when EG was like 6 months old or so, I think. Grimmy?

Yea you been here since I can remember.

I think I joined not long after EG was up and I love it here !!! I've made so many good friends that I'll have for life !!! EG put me on to my first real source " Iodized Labs aka Heisenburg " and my journey was underway !!!
B4 EG I was using a source frm my gym , but the guy was taxing the shit outta me , I was a noob and didn't know better , yes the gear was good but fuck that shit !!!
I've been in a few hard spots and have been helped by my friends here , and I will never forget it !!!
This place is home , think I'm gonna cry , lol !!!
But stop fuckin around !!! And can there be more auctions w/ mass chemicals !!!
Damnit , do I have to have Grim give ya reach arounds !!!! Wtf !

I agree 100% mane! This has been my home for about 2 plus years. I am very thankful and
glad ro be apart of the best board out there. Thanks G and Thanks to all my brothers here
as well.

Been around a lot longer than that hanzo. We were years old when ya joined. Been through a few domains already. You joined after the rebuild. 🙂

This domain we been using since 2008 we used others before it....

I heard this board been around for a minute....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.