20 kids killed

Buck

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
WHO THE FUCK KILLS 18 KINDERGARDEN CHILDREN, FUCKER IS LUCKY HES DEAD AS HE WOULD BE GANG RAPED AND BEAT EVERYDAY IN PRISON. I HOPE HE ROTTS IN HELL

Re: 18 kids killed

if there is proof who did it, shouldn't even be a trial..

if he had lived that is..

its a sick would that we are living in for anyone to want to walk into a school full of kids and shoot them i personally hope that as he arrives in hell they do to him what he did to those kids everyday for eternity

All I can say is may god NOT have mercy on his sole. Take care of your families people times are getting crazy.

The fucker turned the gun on himself after he shot the whole classroom of 5-6 year old children. I truly hope there is a hell for this man to suffer for eternity.

I missed this whole deal I am going to have to watch the news.. I being a parent of three children could probably not live another day if something like this would happen to my kids.. Mainly because the chances of me being able to get my hands on the guy are slim to none and no matter what someone else could do to him would not relieve any pressure for me.. I would need to be able to kill the mother fucker to feel vindicated.

up to 20 kids last i heard

This shit is getting out of control. The one place kids should feel as safe as at home and this happens.

It's sickening politicians are playing 'politics' with this tragedy...

And that's part of he problem and reason why we have this kind of chit!!!!

The worst part as a parent is thinking that this being a locked down, "buzzed in" type school that your kids were completely safe there. What a fn tragedy and my prayers go out to those involved! Sad day for a lot of families

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The fucking media should take some responsibility. I mean 24 hour coverage for three days now. They almost make these purps out to be heroes in a perverted sort of way. These types of crimes happen in clusters for a reason. Every psycho looking for his post mortem fifteen minutes of fame...they need to impose a blackout.

It was disgusting watching those media whores harassing the parents. Do these people have any morals at all?

ODINSBLOOD said:
I missed this whole deal I am going to have to watch the news.. I being a parent of three children could probably not live another day if something like this would happen to my kids.. Mainly because the chances of me being able to get my hands on the guy are slim to none and no matter what someone else could do to him would not relieve any pressure for me.. I would need to be able to kill the mother fucker to feel vindicated.

and you have said a mouthful there.....and that is the only way to release the pain i would have and then again it may not change anything
ODINSBLOOD

Wabbitt said:
It was disgusting watching those media whores harassing the parents. Do these people have any morals at all?
WabbittAgreed

ODINSBLOOD said:
I stopped watching, the shit just makes me to angry....
ODINSBLOODYea, me too...but for more reasons than what he did! (Don't get me wrong, death of innocent children infuriates me)
Here's a quote from Morgan Freeman, I usually don't listen to any political statements he makes cause they're so far to one side or the other, but this one is right on:

MORGAN FREEMAN ON THE SHOOTINGS YESTERDAY:
"You want to know why. This may sound cynical, but here's why.
It's because of the way the media reports it. Flip on the news and watch how we treat the Batman theater shooter and the Oregon mall shooter like celebrities. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris are household names, but do you know the name of a single victim of Columbine? Disturbed people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because he'll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody.
CNN's article says that if the body count "holds up", this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they saw and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killer's face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killer's identity? None that I've seen yet. Because they don't sell. So congratulations, sensationalist media, you've just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next.
You can help by forgetting you ever read this man's name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem."

TSizemore said:
Quote from: ODINSBLOOD on December 16, 2012, 07:22:40 PMI stopped watching, the shit just makes me to angry.... Yea, me too...but for more reasons than what he did! (Don't get me wrong, death of innocent children infuriates me)
Here's a quote from Morgan Freeman, I usually don't listen to any political statements he makes cause they're so far to one side or the other, but this one is right on:

MORGAN FREEMAN ON THE SHOOTINGS YESTERDAY:
"You want to know why. This may sound cynical, but here's why.
It's because of the way the media reports it. Flip on the news and watch how we treat the Batman theater shooter and the Oregon mall shooter like celebrities. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris are household names, but do you know the name of a single victim of Columbine? Disturbed people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because he'll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody.
CNN's article says that if the body count "holds up", this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they saw and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killer's face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killer's identity? None that I've seen yet. Because they don't sell. So congratulations, sensationalist media, you've just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next.
You can help by forgetting you ever read this man's name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem."

I read this this morning and thought that he had hit the nail on the head......and like you and cross i get so angry the more i read that i have turned off all media just to get away from it.....will it go away never for i too am a parent that if living in that area would have a child there......my daughter is 9 going on 10 in a few weeks and she asked me yesterday and this morning is it ok for her to go to school...... this has affected everyone........
TSizemore

Unfortunately, Morgan Freeman didn't say that. It was a facebook hoax. Not that the words don't ring true, but it isn't fair to give him credit when it isn't deserved.

Well that friggin Sucks!!!! I never listen to him anyways. Words are accurate and it was posted below a comment I made which just backed up my position. Maybe I'll post my comment and give Bruce Willis credit for it or something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.