20 week cycle?

4everstrong

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I will be on week 8 of this cycle Monday.
Original Plan.
Cherrybomb 1-4 50mgs
Test E- 600mgs 1-15
NPP 400mgs 1-15
EQ 1-15 720mgs

Done some thinking. Dont know if this should be a good idea or not.. To add some Lean Muscle mass at the end of the cycle.

Test E 10-20 200mgs (or should i switch to Test P?)
Tren 10-20 A 50mgs ED
Mast P 10-20 50mgs ED
EQ 10-15 720mgs.

Last part looks good but only last 5 weeks tren or did I read that wrong? Its up to u if ur on test e u dont have to swith to prop. I like prop with tren a but that's just personal taste

Never mind read way wrong I think that would be awso.e way to finish your cycle im no expert but it looks good 50mgs ed is awesome.

4everstrong said:
Original Plan.
Cherrybomb 1-4 50mgs
Test E- 600mgs 1-15
NPP 400mgs 1-15
EQ 1-15 720mgs

Done some thinking. Dont know if this should be a good idea or not.. To add some Lean Muscle mass at the end of the cycle.

Tren 10-20 A 50mgs ED
Mast P 10-20 50mgs ED
EQ 10-15 720mgs.
4everstrong
I like it, if it was me I would run all long esters and keep NPP for 15 wks. On almost same cycle now but no EQ and running for 20wks as well.

Tren e
Mast e
Test e
NPP
EQ

And would pin on M/W/F or something like that still working on that. In fact that is my next cycle but without the mast🙂

4everstrong said:
Original Plan.
Cherrybomb 1-4 50mgs
Test E- 600mgs 1-15
NPP 400mgs 1-15
EQ 1-15 720mgs

Tren 10-20 A 50mgs ED
Mast P 10-20 50mgs ED
EQ 10-15 720mgs.
4everstrongTop end looks good.....I'm not sure what's up with the 720 of EQ, though.
As far as, the last half.......I like it, and yea switch to Test P. Is that Test gonna be Eod, Ed, EW? Because if it is, there's no way I would be running EQ at almost 4x my Test

TSizemore said:
Top end looks good.....I'm not sure what's up with the 720 of EQ, though.
As far as, the last half.......I like it, and yea switch to Test P. Is that Test gonna be Eod, Ed, EW? Because if it is, there's no way I would be running EQ at almost 4x my Test
TSizemore
Im planning on injecting The Tren A ED and The mast P ED. So i could Inject the Test P ED also. Or i could inject Just the Tren A ED and The Mast P and Test P EOD? I want my Test to stay at 200mgs So i have a less chance of having anxiety. So what should i do about that EQ then?

4everstrong said:
Okay when should i drop the EQ? What week?
Ill through in the anavar. What week should i start it?
1:1?
4everstrongStart the Var next week if you can. As far as the Eq goes, I really hate to see you waste what you already used. If you want to run it until at least wk15 go ahead, I still think it's a little high for the other compounds. So, if you wanted to lower it, I would. Do you know where your sweet spot is with EQ?

TSizemore said:
Start the Var next week if you can. As far as the Eq goes, I really hate to see you waste what you already used. If you want to run it until at least wk15 go ahead, I still think it's a little high for the other compounds. So, if you wanted to lower it, I would. Do you know where your sweet spot is with EQ?
TSizemore
I have no clue. Dont know how much i should lower it to?
Drop the NPP on wk 10????

TSizemore said:
Start the Var next week if you can. As far as the Eq goes, I really hate to see you waste what you already used. If you want to run it until at least wk15 go ahead, I still think it's a little high for the other compounds. So, if you wanted to lower it, I would. Do you know where your sweet spot is with EQ?
TSizemore
T do you think adding Var is better than upping the mast to 600mg + a week? 350 seems low I would at least preload the mast the first 2 wks @ 600-900 if running it that low.

Wacker said:
T do you think adding Var is better than upping the mast to 600mg + a week? 350 seems low I would at least preload the mast the first 2 wks @ 600-900 if running it that low.
WackerTrue, but three reasons are stopping him from doing that.
1)He's switching to a cut the last 10 wks (he said lean gains, that really means "cut")
2)He seems to want to keep his Exogenous as low as possible for the effects he wants
3)With it being 11 weeks, it will give his system plenty of time to build up the Mast.

I would prefer to run this atleast at 75mg/per compound. But, refer to number 2.

Drop the Npp week 10. Eq down to 400mg.

4everstrong said:
Run each compound 75mgs EOD or 100mgs EOD?
Alright ill go ahead and lower the EQ to 400mgs on monday.
4everstrongIf you're comfortable running 100mg Eod, then do it. If not run it at 75eod. Both numbers are good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.