Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Igf-1LR3 2 kits 20mg 1mg/vial from alibaba $350 with domestic ship. Can’t comment on quality. From the looks I feel pretty good about it.AA747687-5B47-4970-B65D-1B1E4C494899.webp

Cold packed as well I forgot to add
8D5DB5C1-1AE1-4BE2-989D-F45362FA4639.webp

damn cheap af

If it’s good igf. I’d pick it any day before hgh

You read my mind. Gh wasn't worth it. How much do you take in a day?

Hay Eman Need more info bro. Really want to give this a go where did you get it from and what's the protocol? Thanks bro.

40mcg split bi laterally 20/20

@The Tone ill get with u later bro. I’m working atm

Igf-1LR3 2 kits 20mg 1mg/vial from alibaba $350 with domestic ship. Can’t comment on quality. From the looks I feel pretty good about it.View attachment 26154
EmanWell if anything bro let us know how you're feeling from it after while. Also how long after using it will you know if it's doing anything?

@ The Tone I’ll get with ya bro I didn’t forget bout ya. Got in late last night.

No problem Eman you're all good. Get some rest bro. I know you were sick.

I ordered some from a different company, they have yellow tops, I think it was Eubo biotech?? Lets see if this is IGF1 LR3 or expensive HCG, lol. I only paid $210 for mine so not really sure.

My veins are really starting to pop. Ones I don’t normally see. That’s a pretty good sign. To early to say I know it’s legit. Not quite been a week on yet. Also I got mine for 150 a kit they have since bumped them up 50 bucks after the new year.

i saw peptide sciences has it. anyone tried theirs?

I'm looking at the site you told me about now. So many different options in regards to vendors that looks like?

I just seen a 10 pack cheap af in the US but cant remember where 🙁
Who knows on quality though
believe 210 cheaper though 😛

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.