$299.99 @ WU without ID!!!!!!!

flash83

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I just had the lady at WU say I would not be able to send more than $299.99 with no receiver ID. Holy Shit.
I sent an email to my vendor and I hope that $15.01 short will be ok till I order a small batch of pcts and I can make up the difference.
Has anyone else had this problem?

They have been talking about doing this for some time now. The up side is.....the ID is on the receiver's side only. Vendors will have to make arrangements for the pick up. But, I'm sure they will soon be changing their donation setup.

Yeh this is gonna suk for vendors but im sure they'll make arrangements. I seen where some are actually starting to want you to send cash in the mail but that seems a little sketchy to me. What I wonder is why more sponsors dont like to take green dot? Seems to be pretty anonymous way of collecting payment but there must be something that I don't know.

GD has a nasty habit of shutting down cards even if there's money on it if they think there is fishy activity. Like getting reloads from different regions or crazy stuff like that.

Personally I would put the GD on my Paypal account and use it to do whatever. I think that works.

RockShawn said:
Yep. Monsta had to shave 5 off mine for that reason. Anyone using vanilla? Saw it today.
RockShawn
I have been wondering about the vanilla and how it works. I seen online they have cards in certain denominations but it said online that they will soon be coming out with variable reload up to 750 bux, but didn't say they had them out yet.

Explain how the vanilla works and what it is because I am thinking it is like a gd card if its reloadable or if they are certain amounts then how does that work on using them as a payment method?

RockShawn said:
GD has a nasty habit of shutting down cards even if there's money on it if they think there is fishy activity. Like getting reloads from different regions or crazy stuff like that.

Personally I would put the GD on my Paypal account and use it to do whatever. I think that works.
RockShawn
Yes gd will cancel your card if there is any sort of unusual activity on it, but they wont keep the money that is on it you just call them and ask what happened and they tell you unusual activity caused them to cancel it but they will make it usuable to get money off of it that is still on it but you cant put more money on it and when it is depleted of funds it is no longer good to use and you will never ever be allowed to get one again, that is pretty harsh but at least they don't rip you off and steal your money and they let you use it or withdrawl it off. GD sux IMHO.

TheMuscleMan said:
RockShawn said:
Yep. Monsta had to shave 5 off mine for that reason. Anyone using vanilla? Saw it today.
RockShawn
I have been wondering about the vanilla and how it works. I seen online they have cards in certain denominations but it said online that they will soon be coming out with variable reload up to 750 bux, but didn't say they had them out yet.

Explain how the vanilla works and what it is because I am thinking it is like a gd card if its reloadable or if they are certain amounts then how does that work on using them as a payment method?
Looks to me vanilla works like GD. You buy a reload pack for 3.95 and it goes on a MY VANILLA card I think just from what I saw in the store. Ill get on their website and check out the ins and outs.

back4more said:
Yeh this is gonna suk for vendors but im sure they'll make arrangements. I seen where some are actually starting to want you to send cash in the mail but that seems a little sketchy to me. What I wonder is why more sponsors dont like to take green dot? Seems to be pretty anonymous way of collecting payment but there must be something that I don't know.
back4moreOne of the main issues with GD is the owner of the card has to use his Social Security number to get the card activated.

So WU has a NO ID max transfer of 299?????????/ WTF are we supposed to do now with sponsors that only accept wu?

RockShawn said:
TheMuscleMan said:
RockShawn said:
RockShawn

Looks to me vanilla works like GD. You buy a reload pack for 3.95 and it goes on a MY VANILLA card I think just from what I saw in the store. Ill get on their website and check out the ins and outs.

Yes check it out and post up or get back to me on it cause I am interested in it.

TMM

TSizemore said:
back4more said:
back4moreOne of the main issues with GD is the owner of the card has to use his Social Security number to get the card activated.

This is correct, gotta use all personal info to get it activated.

TMM

Hanzo said:
Is MoneyGram the same?
Hanzo
MoneyGram is still good to use. I haven't heard of or seen anything happening with moneygram like western union is doing. You can still receive without ID without an issue so far.

TheMuscleMan said:
Hanzo said:
Is MoneyGram the same?
Hanzo
MoneyGram is still good to use. I haven't heard of or seen anything happening with moneygram like western union is doing. You can still receive without ID without an issue so far.
You know what, I was wrong, I sent monsta MG and he told me it had to be 300 for no ID. I did do a western union last week but that went intl. hmmm.

On the vanilla note. It reloads to several cards including My Vanilla and Netspend. .

I have just used MG for over $300 without ID, weird maybe he got WU and MG confused or he was just being on the safe side incse they are doing it too, but I know that they are not doing it right now so over $300 was still good to go with MG as of very recently.

Where do I get the reloadable vanilla cards at, I cant find them in the stores?

TheMuscleMan said:
I have just used MG for over $300 without ID, weird maybe he got WU and MG confused or he was just being on the safe side incse they are doing it too, but I know that they are not doing it right now so over $300 was still good to go with MG as of very recently.

TheMuscleManThey were at cvs where I saw them. Didn't know they reloaded netspend cards. Cvs had the reload packs and the releasable My Vanilla cards and Netspend cards. Vanillareload.com

TheMuscleMan said:

TheMuscleManThey were at cvs where I saw them. Didn't know they reloaded netspend cards. Cvs had the reload packs and the releasable My Vanilla cards and Netspend cards. Vanillareload.com

[attachment deleted by admin]

I went to the website and seen they are at cvs, they have onevanilla cards that are not reloadable that you activate at the register for 20-500 bux but they aren't able to be used at atms and cant be reloaded and I see the myvanilla cards that can be reloaded but it says how you activate it and you have to give your info just like gd cards require and you get a personalized card in the mail in a week just like gd. What is the difference then except the provider, they both require personal info to identify who you are(says this right on the website)?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.