MattyIce

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
VIP Member
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
pressed 315 4x with ease... I was quite surprised, coming off a serious shoulder injury. That is all.

BigLith....

I'm coming for you.

lmbo

Go for it Matty!!! Tomorrow may be the first day back in the gym after a month off with pneumonia!!!!Can't wait!!!

Your too brave for me bro. If I coming off a shoulder injury I would be pressing 135lb on my second workout. Lol
Nice to see you kept alot of your strength.

True dat... I did 3 sets 135 12-15 reps... thought hmmm 225 10 reps like nothing... thought 275, nah.... then said f-it 6 plates. My shoulder didn't bother me one bit. I adjusted my grip and brought the bar down a little further than previous... just under my nips. lol

Nice work bud, just pay attentions to the signs. Don't go up too quick and get that shoulder good and hot before you bump that weight up. Hell I still warm up with the bar, and the the 25's just to get heat in my shoulder. In no time you'll be blowing by me if thats your goal

nah... not my goal bro. I honestly haven't flat benched in 2-3 years. I build my chest wo's around Incline DB's. I warm up and stretch for 10-15 mins before EVERY workout. I need to incorporate post workout stretch.

MattyIce said:
nah... not my goal bro. I honestly haven't flat benched in 2-3 years. I build my chest wo's around Incline DB's. I warm up and stretch for 10-15 mins before EVERY workout. I need to incorporate post workout stretch.
MattyIce
Nice.. I also love a series of incline db work

Nice work.Keep it going but don't rush into it too fast.Keep it smart and take your time back up.It'll come.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.