2nd Smaller Workout Bag...

BrotherIron

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Thinking of picking up a small bag to use when I'm training by myself. I can condense what I take with me to an extent so I don't carry around my big duffel (I have the king kong duffel). It's a great bag but it's huge and when I"m running from class to train before work I don't need to lug that massive thing around.

I'm thinking of picking up a 20L or a 25L tactical backpack since the King Kong backpack is $120 and I don't want to spend that amount for this. I've found some tactical backpacks on amazon that might work.

Was wondering what everyone else uses for a small bag that they can take to the gym??? I figure I need it to carry knee and elbow sleeves, wrist wraps, wrist straps, chalk, tape, and my belt.

That is actually a great idea
half the reason I dont lug mine in is because of it being a BITCH
a small bag inside main for regular essentials would be perfect IMO

That looks like a nice one saw that one a few months ago. Looking to get a new backpack. The one I have now is already overflowing with too much junk I have to stuff around.

I carry a small under armour bag theh call them sack packs i believe. Its literally one of the little bags with the drawstings that are the shoulder straps to. I have straps, wrist wraps, sling shot, fat gripz, liquid chalk, and a couple heavy duty bands. 1 set is 15-35 pounds and the other set is 35-85 pounds. I haven't used my belt in a long time, not moving enough weight. When i use my belt i would just bring it on back, and leg day.

This is what I use as well...used to lug around a bunch of shit but never used half of it. A few of the string bags I have are from when I get the kids sneakers and they come with them. (FREE)

I use that as my grab bag right now but I need something with a bit more compartments and a bit more space. Even with my grab and go, I have my shoes, belt, 3 sets of bands, elbow and knee sleeves, wrist wraps, Oly straps, hip circle, etc... The drawstring bag just doesn't have enough room for all my shit. I have even more shit like spud safety straps, collars, etc...

Everything I have in my bag I use and there is times I have to go to the trunk to get more stuff. Even during my active recovery week, I use a lot like short mini bands, knee and elbow sleeves, long mini-band, hip circle as part of my warm-up, and my shoes. You don't want to lift in shoes that you wear casually like running shoes. At the least, you should wear chucks b/c they have a flat sole and you can put lateral pressure on the shoe without them rolling.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.