3 IUS of HGH Making Me Swole Up - Need Advice

Tyson13

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
EG!!!! - I could really use advice. I have been running the following for a bit: 200 mgs Test C / 200 Mast / 300 Primo (Spilt up Monday / Thursday. I have also been running 50 MCGS of T3 and 200 MCGs of T4. Labs have been in check. My doctors know what's up and put me on medication for blood pressure. My goal is for a lean athletic look. I am not trying to do anything crazy with size. For the past 8 weeks I have been running 3 IU's of DB HGH. My goal is eventually get to Test C and HGH only- Keeping that athletic pumped look.

I am 5'10"

Before HGH I was extremely lean at 205 LBS, very vascular, and it was easy to keep my diet in check. I have started to sweet a shitload, especially when sleeping, since adding Mast. Is that normal?

8 weeks into HGH I am up to 225 LBS, my appetite is out of control, I have put on a shit load of strength, I am still vascular, and I feel swole (too swole.) My ideal weight is around 210 LBS.

I know that is a lot of info, but I am looking for any recommendations and/or advice out there. Thanks in advance!

What are your goals it sounds like you have already met them appearance wise so why not drop the mast or primo and see if you can maintain what you have?

Sweating for me is a lot of times related to my diet and when I am taking in carbs (or tren/npp which your not on) so it may be that. I have never experienced it from taking mast. When are you pinning the hgh before bed? hgh will increase your appetite but I have never felt like I couldn't eat enough.

What are your goals it sounds like you have already met them appearance wise so why not drop the mast or primo and see if you can maintain what you have?

Sweating for me is a lot of times related to my diet and when I am taking in carbs (or tren/npp which your not on) so it may be that. I have never experienced it from taking mast. When are you pinning the hgh before bed? hgh will increase your appetite but I have never felt like I couldn't eat enough.
WackerI did hit my goals and was thinking about taking 200 mgs of test only and 3 IUs of HGG. That is my ultimate long-term goal. I am pinning GH when I wake up around 6:00 a.m.. Should I consider before bed? I like the pump feeling Primo gives me. however I was told HGH would give me a similar look. I was going to phase out the Primo and Mast once I felt the GH was taking control after 4 months or so. This is my 8th week. would you recommend letting go of the Primo and Mast now? I was planning on the end of August, as I already have all of those drawn up and ready to go To be fair, my diet has not been the best lately as it was when I was around 205 LBS. I got too conformable. I am getting that back into check. I feel too swole at 220 LBs and it is not comfortable. My ideal weight is 210 LBS. Thanks for the time for your answer.

I did hit my goals and was thinking about taking 200 mgs of test only and 3 IUs of HGG. That is my ultimate long-term goal. I am pinning GH when I wake up around 6:00 a.m.. Should I consider before bed? I like the pump feeling Primo gives me. however I was told HGH would give me a similar look. I was going to phase out the Primo and Mast once I felt the GH was taking control after 4 months or so. This is my 8th week. would you recommend letting go of the Primo and Mast now? I was planning on the end of August, as I already have all of those drawn up and ready to go To be fair, my diet has not been the best lately as it was when I was around 205 LBS. I got too conformable. I am getting that back into check. I feel too swole at 220 LBs and it is not comfortable. My ideal weight is 210 LBS. Thanks for the time for your answer.
Tyson13Yes I would change the GH to before bed and see if that helps, when I only pinned gh once a day I always used before bed and had great results. That will defiantly help with the hunger and help you heal through out the night while you sleep. Will also help you sleep a little better, just make sure you eat some proteins before bed as well. I think if you do that you should be able to drop the mast and see the results you are looking for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back