3 labs gone MIA read*

C

crazerico

This is posted in S-F i thought i post it here just in case. some haven't seen it

3 Labs are M.I.A. - owned by single person
NATURE SCIENCE LABS - natsci@safe-mail.net
SYNTHETIC POWER LABS - mr.syn@safe-mail.net
PURE PERFORMANCE PHARMA - gotppp@safe-mail.net

We have been investigating this case for past week or so and here is the conclusion:

All of these labs have been managed by single owner who happens to be M.I.A.

There are 2 possible scenarios:

1. Busted by feds which explains media silence.
2. Serious sickness or even death.

The owner of these labs whose real name we don't know, also brews or used to brew gear for at least 2-3 other labs. I can assure you, these (other) labs are not listed at SF but I have no doubt they will be folding within a week or two.

Then there is SF's PPP (ppporders@safe-mail.net), the remailer for original PPP (gotppp@safe-mail.net). We spoke to him and he told us he had no contact with PPP since 09/24, same day when MrSyn disappeared. Natsci vanished on 09/30. If you have safe-mail.net address you can see this for yourself.

The first indication of something seriously gone wrong was when PPP's HGH branch got in touch with us and asked to be separate sponsor. According to him, things were going south because "the boss" is gone and he no longer wanted to be associated with them. From what I hear, HGH guy is doing well and taking care of his clients while rest of the "team" is in total disarray.

We have no choice but to remove PPP and SYN from sponsor list. The original owner might show up one day but as of right now these guys are huge security risk.

Personally, I don't believe SYN/PPP/NATSCI turned scammer. Guy was very generous towards this board, must have given us dozens of auctions. To best of my knowledge he's been around since before Raw Deal Ops, 6-7 years at least. Gear was and still is of very high quality. I understand that lots of people are financially affected by this. The only thing we can hope for is for him to come back and make it right. And I do believe he will, unless he died or sitting in jail.

Lastly, I would like to ask members to let us know what other boards these 3 labs advertised at? What is their (other boards members) reaction and do they even know these 3 labs are one of a kind?

Pat

Very interesting keep us posted anyone who sees/hears anything the hgh was great I'd like to have another solid hgh source here with other brands

crazerico said:
This is posted in S-F i thought i post it here just in case. some haven't seen it

3 Labs are M.I.A. - owned by single person
NATURE SCIENCE LABS - natsci@safe-mail.net
SYNTHETIC POWER LABS - mr.syn@safe-mail.net
PURE PERFORMANCE PHARMA - gotppp@safe-mail.net

We have been investigating this case for past week or so and here is the conclusion:

All of these labs have been managed by single owner who happens to be M.I.A.

There are 2 possible scenarios:

1. Busted by feds which explains media silence.
2. Serious sickness or even death.

The owner of these labs whose real name we don't know, also brews or used to brew gear for at least 2-3 other labs. I can assure you, these (other) labs are not listed at SF but I have no doubt they will be folding within a week or two.

Then there is SF's PPP (ppporders@safe-mail.net), the remailer for original PPP (gotppp@safe-mail.net). We spoke to him and he told us he had no contact with PPP since 09/24, same day when MrSyn disappeared. Natsci vanished on 09/30. If you have safe-mail.net address you can see this for yourself.

The first indication of something seriously gone wrong was when PPP's HGH branch got in touch with us and asked to be separate sponsor. According to him, things were going south because "the boss" is gone and he no longer wanted to be associated with them. From what I hear, HGH guy is doing well and taking care of his clients while rest of the "team" is in total disarray.

We have no choice but to remove PPP and SYN from sponsor list. The original owner might show up one day but as of right now these guys are huge security risk.

Personally, I don't believe SYN/PPP/NATSCI turned scammer. Guy was very generous towards this board, must have given us dozens of auctions. To best of my knowledge he's been around since before Raw Deal Ops, 6-7 years at least. Gear was and still is of very high quality. I understand that lots of people are financially affected by this. The only thing we can hope for is for him to come back and make it right. And I do believe he will, unless he died or sitting in jail.

Lastly, I would like to ask members to let us know what other boards these 3 labs advertised at? What is their (other boards members) reaction and do they even know these 3 labs are one of a kind?

Pat
crazerico

THESE LABS ARE NOT OWNED BY SAME PERSON..COMPLETELY DIFF PEOPLE. MR SYN ALMOPST GOT BUSTED ABOUT TWO YEAR AGO WITH AN INTERNATIONAL SOURCE.

THIS IS NOT GOOD. I KNOW ALL THREE LABS AND THEY ARE VERY RELIABLE AND ALWAYS COMMUNICATE>

THEY ARE ALL THREE BEEN LONG TIME LAB.....ALL ON TWO FORUMS WHERE YOU PAY TO BE A MEMBER....

THIS IS NOT GOOD!!!!

NAtSci was NOT same brewer...and fuck NAtsci...most godawful PIP you ever had....felt like I got shot with a damn beanbag shot gun...couldn't sleep and had to sit on pillow to drive.

Why they think all three lab same management? No true, they may all know each other but not saem guy

man i guess thats what I get for waiting so long, I really wanted to pick up some of PPP stuff, heard so many good things, no its dust in the wind! oh well there are plenty of others! ;D

Hmmm.. thanks Rico. Jdb, are you positive that they ate not same? A buddy and myself have been skeptical of a couple of these names being the same as other lab/labs as well. Not the first time this has happened.

ajordana said:
Hmmm.. thanks Rico. Jdb, are you positive that they ate not same? A buddy and myself have been skeptical of a couple of these names being the same as other lab/labs as well. Not the first time this has happened.
ajordana. Its possible with natsci and sin. But PPP is a one man show. Gator mclusky wod be a good person to ask

yeah I agree Gator seem to be pretty good with ppp. I just got a huge order from him in august! Yikes..dont like this he had been around for a loong time and had a great rep. Hope to hear more on this.

Ram

Yeah PPP had never come to mind, I was never into their show because of the outrageous prices, but they seemed to be gtg otherwise.

Well that place is WIDE OPEN, leaking IP's like a siv.

Yet another forum with ZERO security :/

That sucks PPP is gone. I ran 3 Test Prop and 3 Test Eth for a cycle and blew the fuck up. Shit was awesome. The Test prop was crippling every time I used the shit, but had awesome results. Sad day 🙁 but got plenty of good vendors here 🙂!!!

That sucks but the way it goes.. Being on those no security boards is asking for trouble IMO. And yes we have shit ton of good gear in our backyard so fuck it. One of them being the OP..

GoPro said:
That sucks PPP is gone. I ran 3 Test Prop and 3 Test Eth for a cycle and blew the fuck up. Shit was awesome. The Test prop was crippling every time I used the shit, but had awesome results. Sad day 🙁 but got plenty of good vendors here 🙂!!!
GoPro
I know what you mean. I'm just cruising on PPP's test E and making great gains still. I was on another kinds of test e (not on this board) and it was good, but this PPP is very good quality. I'm glad I jumped about 6 mos ago when he offered 50% off sale! I spent quite a bit on a big order!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.