30 days in

flyingfox

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Here is a pic of my reflection off my truck lol, I thought it looked kinda cool.
I did not touch a weight for nearly two years, after 30 days I would say I have about 1/2 of my size when I stopped. The cycle is real simple, 400mg test cyp per week and 20mg tbol daily (just bumped it to 30 mg) I've gained about 12 pounds in this time and I'm really surprised how fast my body is responding.
I also have a trainer now which has been key, he's a little pricey but worth it as he pushes me hard and takes me out of my comfort Zone.

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 81
Nice work homie. Keep it up and welcome back.

Thanks Jinko! LT, I have a trainer who is basically freelance with more of a power lifting background although he has competed in bodybuilding. He also has done some movies and television..... Well known stuff.
Best part is I can discuss everything with him including diet and drugs.

My man I may be retarded but I swear you were a black man in the past! I don't know what's up and have known you for several years now but that photo is not the flying fox I remember. I am sorry if I am wrong but something is wrong here it seems to me.

Wacker said:
My man I may be retarded but I swear you were a black man in the past! I don't know what's up and have known you for several years now but that photo is not the flying fox I remember. I am sorry if I am wrong but something is wrong here it seems to me.
Wacker
Lmao!!!!

Wacker said:
Wackerthe reflection of the light makes him look white .lol

Wacker RU serious......lol
Remember the time you hooked me up with some Superdrol and you wouldn't take a dime?....only I would know that. My build has been described as Brock Lesner(ish). Not quite there yet though.

Wacker said:
Wacker
For once I agree with Wacker... FF I recall was defo a black dude.

I can tell this is quickly turning into a race thing, so I for one would just like to point out that to me Bodybuilders Lives Matter

flyingfox said:
Here is a pic of my reflection off my truck lol, I thought it looked kinda cool.
flyingfox
This is crazy! I've been doing reflective truck training for YEARS with incredible success. In fact, I wrote a letter to the Olympic Committee on Approved Olympic Events, petitioning them to include Reflective Truck Training as an event this year. I never actually heard back from anyone, which leads me to believe they are considering my suggestion for the Winter Olympics.

For the record I have been here awhile and yes there are two foxes... Nor do I ever remember seeing anything that would lead me to believe flying fox is not who he says he is.

Reflective truck training from today.... And I'm still white bitches!

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    88.8 KB · Views: 29
flyingfox said:
Reflective truck training from today.... And I'm still white bitches!
[/quote

Lmao...still white. You had that Micheal Jackson shit done didn't you?? Lay in a bathtub of bleach or something. Lol
flyingfox

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.