4 Health ‘Shots’ That Alkalize Body,Eliminate Inflammation & Rejuvenate Your Sys

F.I.S.T.

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
4 Health ‘Shots’ That Alkalize Body, Eliminate Inflammation & Rejuvenate Your System
By Phyllis Bentley
Posted Tuesday, December 22, 2015

The body is naturally very acidic in the morning because as it cleanses itself overnight. As we give it a break from food and allow our organs to rejuvenate so we can feel better next day, all the wastes from the previous day make their way through our system.

So instead of drinking coffee or tea, alkaline your body! These health shots are simple, quick, and wake your body up so to speak. These alkaline shots are so powerful in their ability to promote energy, an alkaline body, eliminate inflammation, an erratic stomach.

[size=14pt]
Ginger + Lemon + Cayenne

It is a best juice shot thought to cleanse, detoxify and boost metabolism. While there are no magic foods, each of these ingredients sure has a lot to offer. Ginger and lemon not only contain compounds that help support a healthy metabolism but also digestion and nausea reduction. All three contain immune supportive properties and that hotness in cayenne signifies compounds like capsaicin that can help reduce inflammation, pain and support metabolism.

Ingredients:

1 – 2, 2 in/5 cm piece(s) of ginger
1/2 – 1 lemon
pinch of cayenne pepper

Directions:

Wash ginger and lemon.
Peel lemon (or leave on rind for more zesty nutrients and bitter flavor).
Juice ginger then lemon in your juicer.
Pour juice shot into small glass and sprinkle cayenne pepper on top.
Drink up and enjoy!

Lemon, Cayenne, and ACV

They combined to create a top alkalizing shot that will make you feel incredible! Cayenne is a metabolism booster, inflammatory reducing spice that also aids in digestion and reduces pain. Lemon is a top alkalizing and cleansing food that adds sweetness and vitamin C to the already slightly sweet and tart ACV. The end result is a tonic that’s powerfully cleansing and rejuvenating.

Ingredients:

Lemon
1 tiny pinch (1/8 tsp.) cayenne
1 tsp. ACV
Small cup with 2 ounces of water

Directions:

Combine the all ingredients.
Mix 2 2 ounces of water.
Add crushed ice, blend, and serve as an icy tonic that wakes you up.

Green Smoothie Shot

It’s important to drink high alkaline beverages first thing in the morning to balance out your pH, you don’t need it in large doses, which makes these health shots perfect.

Ingredients:

2 cups of organic spinach
¼ of frozen organic blueberries
1 slice of ginger

Directions:

Blend all of these ingredients together.
Adding some water if you want to loosen the consistency.
This smoothie contains 10 grams of protein, vitamin C and B, and loads of potassium.

Turmeric + Cherry

As a shot, turmeric + cherry is loaded with anti-inflammatory compounds, especially those that may help to Ease Your Joints. Choose tart, not sweet, fresh cherries for maximum benefits.

Ingredients:

4 in/10 cm turmeric root
1/2 – 1 cup of fresh cherries, pitted

Directions:

Wash and cut turmeric.
Wash and pit cherries.
Juice turmeric and cherries.
Drink and enjoy!

Sources:

prevention.com

onegreenplanet.org

popsugar.com[/size]

Amozoc said:
Thanks Bro i liked the first one , ginger. Lemon an cayenne pepper
Amozoc
You're welcome.Its my pleasure.

I see it this way, anything and everything, no matter how small it may seem at the time, all add up to big things LONG TERM! I laugh when guys think diet has so little to do with ones overall health and make idiotic comments such as "SO IF I TAKE GINGER,LEMON AND CAYENNE ITS GOING TO CURE CANCER HUH"? First off, its not about the short term effects of a healthy diet, its the cumulative effect over time.We all know that eating certain foods over time can lead to certain diseases and health issues but its so hard for those same individuals to comprehend that a healthy diet can also help cure many of those same diseases OVER TIME.

Thirdly,its also more important to know that by adding as many healthy foods and supps to your diet can help PREVENT diseases in the first place,which is much more important than treating them of course.Especially those that have been shown in clinical studies to do those very things.

For the eggheads that say "WE NEED MORE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE" or "THOSE ARE ANECDOTAL INSTANCES" I say....FUCK YOU!!! For me,when you have an abundance of people reaping the benefits of certain foods and supps,there is no more proof than that.I dont need labrats (whom most times are paid by those that profit from us not knowing the truth) telling me that something doesnt work until THEY say it does, especially when there's plenty of walking , talking proof to the contrary!!

Bump.Anyone else get to try any of these yet? Great time of year to try em out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.