1-15 Eq 720mgs
1-10 Npp 375mgs
1-4 cherrybomb 50mgs
5-12 an anavar 50mgs

Currently on week 6
Gained a total of 18 pounds

[attachment deleted by admin]

Niiiiiiiiiiiice! Definition is coming! Keeping TRAINING HARD mane! ;D

Damn nice job! 18 pounds in 6 weeks🙂 that's some eating!

flyingfox said:
Great job brother! Pic two, your rear delt looks Swole bro!
flyingfoxAgreed! The Delts and Tri's look like they been getting hammered! 18lbs in 6 weeks is a huge gain......make sure to keep the diet right so you can facilitate the gains keeping when you come off cycle.

TSizemore said:
Agreed! The Delts and Tri's look like they been getting hammered! 18lbs in 6 weeks is a huge gain......make sure to keep the diet right so you can facilitate the gains keeping when you come off cycle.
TSizemore
Thanks brothers. Yeah i have really been focusing on my Delts and Tri's this cycle. Im going to do everything i can to keep these gains when i come off cycle. Worked to hard to lose them. I will be cruising on 200mgs Test C after this cycle and keep my diet right.

looking good!

Bout time you posted some pics. Looking real good. No homo. So don't be getting yer hopes up! baawwwwwwaaa

gave u karma for the pix

JM750 said:
Bout time you posted some pics. Looking real good. No homo. So don't be getting yer hopes up! baawwwwwwaaa

gave u karma for the pix
JM750
Thanks brother. I had my hopes up when you said im looking real good. ;D but then you just let me down.. 🙁

LittleTom said:
Still at it? Throw up an update.
LittleTom
Yep im still at it bro. But changed my cycle up a lil bit.

I droped the EQ and The NPP on Week 8. Didnt even give the EQ time to kick in..

And Started

Test P -200mgs
Mast P 425mgs
Tren A 425mgs

Pinning ED to keep my blood levels steady. Going to run this for 10 weeks. Currently on Week 2 of the Tren and Mast P So Week 10 of the complete cycle out of 20 weeks. Noticing my waist is getting smaller. Just started getting Night sweats from the Tren. And Have notice my Pants are getting looser. So dropping some Bf. After This next 10 weeks im going to Cruise for 12-15 weeks then Start a Dbol Test E Deca Cycle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.