Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash

4TH OF JULY PLANS?

Any have their plans made for the holiday yet?

Beach early that morning for us and later we have friends and family coming over the house for bbqing and music.Will of course eat and drink too much but what can you do?LMAO.

So how about the rest of you?

i also plan on going to the gym, that's it really. i lead such an exciting life!

Staying out of the damn sun that's for sure. Go to the gym then lock myself in a room with ac on full blast.

Helping my buddy out at his strip club, so I guess I'm working!! There is a ban on fireworks up here this year because its ungodly dry so 4th will suck anyways, so watching ass and titties is what Ill be doing.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EG FAMILY!!!

Recently got home with my family from staying at a indoor water park for a couple days.We all had a great time.Kids loved it and the Queen and I got to have some alone time in the room while the kids were swimming.That alone was worth the trip since our alone time is tough with 5 kids.LOL.

Getting ready to start our 4th celebration today and turn our house into a social gathering.Lots of food and drinks will be happening and end it all with a shit load of fireworks.

Hope you all have a fantastic day.Be safe.

Little Dog said:
Home working for me...!! Wooo. Hay bossman u still living in mom basement? ?? Lol
Little Dog
no, i live in the upstairs. dad sleeps in the basement!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.