Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What’s everyone doing or what did you do? Hope everyone stayed and stays safe. I watched some fireworks last night. today got some ribeyes to cook on the grill and prolly hang out in the pool.

What’s everyone doing or what did you do? Hope everyone stayed and stays safe. I watched some fireworks last night. today got some ribeyes to cook on the grill and prolly hang out in the pool.
EmanI went out of town with my fiance we went and saw my family I haven't seen in about 6 years got an air a really nice Airbnb that was behind a mansion and ate out a lot and bought clothes and just had a really good time.

work... i worked out last night after work,, but cant today since the gym will be closed 🙁

didn't do much of anything today except go to the gym and do some cardio. finally made it to the beach the other day but it was kind of a shitty beach day, at least at the time we went.

Strength trained, breakfast, then spent the day on the boat with some friends, home, played with the kids in the eve, fireworks from our house.

I worked !!! Holiday pay PLUS Time 1/2 , I’ll take it !!!

I actually took today off , well it is my day off but they asked if I wanted to work , but I took the day off and went tubing with my son , it was great !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.