50y/o savage cat dude

stonetag

Crazy Old Bastard
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Well it's official (in my book), upwards of 2 grams a test EW will turn a guy into a manbeast. I have been lifting with such power and force I'm freaking my self out. The shit is secreting out of my pores and women really seem to like it in some primitive way. But the funny shit is every fucking cat within a 20 mile radius as been hanging around my place. WTF! lol. We do have a couple of outside cats that live in the barn but both have been "fixed"...so maybe it is a coincidence? My work buddies give me shit and say" shit Stone you finally got all the pussy you can handle!" ha ha fuck you guys. The things are sitting on the hood of my truck in the morning! It's getting a little creepy. My haystack has been home for some it appears, I'm sure it's the cold weather and snow and the promise of food (mice) that has got them hanging around. Or is it?? I have cut back on the T dose some due to some estro probs. Taking a little adex for that. I'll give the cats a few more days to get out of town, or it's time to open fire!

Lol funny shit. I've gone up to 1g a week and even then when back down to 750mg. I'd love to run that much tho!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.