6 weeks into pct

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I've lost a total of 6 1/2 lbs not bad considering how much I gained. I can def tell I'm off but suprised at how I have held on to. Was on over 6 months test prop tren ace to start then switched to test-e tren- and tbol. Started out on sarcs gear up til the longer ester stuff which was CM from erik. Both were top notch stuff

Came off for the first time ever this last month. I lost a total of 25. Went from 210 > 252 > 225. I would be more than happy with the 6.5!

I am eating like an idiot trying to hold onto as much as possible so far so good

NextGen Freak said:
Came off for the first time ever this last month. I lost a total of 25. Went from 210 > 252 > 225. I would be more than happy with the 6.5!
NextGen Freak
What made you decide to come off? And how long had you been on?

And nice dago. Keep it up. Use your time off to enjoy life, but keep enough focus to hold onto what you can, and come back better and harder next time.

ajordana said:
What made you decide to come off? And how long had you been on?

And nice dago. Keep it up. Use your time off to enjoy life, but keep enough focus to hold onto what you can, and come back better and harder next time.
ajordana
I'm thinking cause he is still young compared to some of us old fucks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.