600 test / 900 eq should I add in dbol?

Troy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Currently on week 7 of 600 mg of test e and 900 mg of eq per week. Was doing 1.5 dex every week but recently bumped it to 1 mg eod. Thinking of adding in dbol at 40 mg ed for 6 weeks. Would that be too much estro? I'm at zero sides at this point besides backne. Gonna get bloods done next week.

d bol is just going to bloat you at this point and add water. Should've considered the dbol at the start of your cycle until the other compounds built up to steady blood levels in your system. . IF you're running high eq, consider winny or var to complete your cycle

Well there are some pro and cons. First off the only thing that aromatizes in your cycle right now is the test so thats all you need to worry about as far as estro. 600mgs of test is a decent amount but not insane as far as conroling estro with a good AI. Now adding in dbol IMO would not be terrible in terms of estrogen but it may not be a great idea as far as cycle placement in the time frame. If you are going to run the test and EQ for a few more weeks after you drop the dbol then it may be worth it to solidify the mass put on by the dbol. If you run it at the tail end of your cycle it will NOT be all water there will be some good muscle but it will be certainly much harder to keep if its the last thing you run. If you have a few more weeks or more to go after you drop the dbol I say add it asap.

First off the only thing that aromatizes in your cycle right now is the test

EQ does aromatize ... i think at half the rate of test ... i had estro issues and libido problems when i tried it.. i assumed it didn't aromatize and didn't account for the excess estro.

Lith has a point it's def a kicker but was just wondering if it was too late. I can run test/eq for another 3 weeks after 6 weeks of dbol if I start now.

I'm with krusty I believe eq does aromatize, had to bump my regular dose of dex due to slight puffiness. So high mgs of eq/test/dbol will def raise my estro

You'll likely lose any "gains" from 6 weeks dbol...it's all water weight.

krustus said:
EQ does aromatize ... i think at half the rate of test ... i had estro issues and libido problems when i tried it.. i assumed it didn't aromatize and didn't account for the excess estro.
krustus
yes my bad it does.

dbol is very wet..not 'all' water but very wet

The benefits of dbol will be the same if you use at beginning, middle or end of cycle....really won't make any difference. Dbol isn't my fav but no reason it has to be a kickstart only.

Troy said:
Currently on week 7 of 600 mg of test e and 900 mg of eq per week. Was doing 1.5 dex every week but recently bumped it to 1 mg eod. Thinking of adding in dbol at 40 mg ed for 6 weeks. Would that be too much estro? I'm at zero sides at this point besides backne. Gonna get bloods done next week.
Troy
Do you feel there is any advantage to running test at 600 and EQ at 900 or is this just a personal preference? I'm on 375 test and 500 EQ. Haven't noticed a crazy appetite but may also be due to the tren ace. I'm liking it at the dose I'm running it at but if there are extra benefits to be had from running EQ at basically a gram per week I would most likely increase my dosage..

tkasch30 said:
The benefits of dbol will be the same if you use at beginning, middle or end of cycle....really won't make any difference. Dbol isn't my fav but no reason it has to be a kickstart only.
tkasch30I like this answer. To much bro science saying either Kickstart or end with an oral

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

RebelMachinist said:
Do you feel there is any advantage to running test at 600 and EQ at 900 or is this just a personal preference? I'm on 375 test and 500 EQ. Haven't noticed a crazy appetite but may also be due to the tren ace. I'm liking it at the dose I'm running it at but if there are extra benefits to be had from running EQ at basically a gram per week I would most likely increase my dosage..
RebelMachinist
If you feel good and are getting the results you want stay where your at. Yes increasing to 900mgs a wk will increase the effects but only if your diet is adjusted to your gear, eating the same and pinning more will really not give you much more than high blood pressure.

I agree with tkash, doesn't matter when you take it, beginning gives you time to get ride of the bloat, at the end you will carry some bloat (water). I personally hat dbol for me the sides are not worth the gains. Dbol for me equals high estrogen=break outs on back=itchy nips=water weight. I have found adrol to be much more effective with less sides.
Do you come off or do you blast and cruise?

LittleTom said:
ask Arnold, Zane, Ferrigno if dbol is all water...
LittleTom
I will LT. From my experience, it is very difficult to gain and maintain pure muscle mass from dianobol...especially at 4-6 weeks. You're experience may be different, though I doubt it. Peace brother.

MattyIce said:
I will LT. From my experience, it is very difficult to gain and maintain pure muscle mass from dianobol...especially at 4-6 weeks. You're experience may be different, though I doubt it. Peace brother.
MattyIce

Yes 4-6 weeks of nothing but dbol and the massive gains will be very hard to keep. Thats why its recommend to run it as a kicker or to run it at lower doses much longer. Back in the day guys ran dbol for 10 weeks plus. Some used it to bridge. I do think its best served at the start of a cycle so the fast gains have a chance to be solidified. No way anyone is going to keep all the mass you put on from a few werks of dbol but most guys know this and accept it as part of their plan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.