8 Dont's When In The Gym , Unwritten Rules !!!

Torres

GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Here are 8 ‘Gym Don’ts’ we feel every gym rat, bodybuilder, weekend warrior, etc. should be following:

1 – Don’t sit on workout equipment without actually working out (be considerate to those either in a hurry or serious about their training.)

2- Don’t be on your cellphone in the gym (the gym is for working out, so workout! This however does exclude the typical gym selfie to showoff that supa dupa pump but don’t push it.)

3. Don’t go to the gym on an empty stomach (carbohydrates, fats and protein provide the body with energy therefore it’s recommended you eat prior to your workout to avoid excessive exhaustion or worse.)

4. Don’t try to find your next girlfriend or boyfriend at the gym (the gym is for exercise not for flirting, take your pursuit for companionship elsewhere please and thank you.)

5. Don’t approach someone in the middle of their set to converse (be courteous and don’t interrupt an individual getting their swole on!)

6. Don’t go the gym without water (hydration is extremely important for bodily function and maintaining the intensity of your workouts, so drink up!)

7. Don’t bring your ego into the gym (don’t try lifting weight you struggle immensely with and cannot accomplish clean reps with, drop the macho man act at the door and make gains the smart way.)

8. Don’t go to the gym with a defeated mindset (believe your pending workout will be the best workout you’ve ever had, give it 100% and go above and beyond with intensity to get the most out of your session.)

Good advice all the way around. And this is for the ladies...Don't come in with your ass hanging out your shorts and tits pushed up by your ears and get all pissed because I check you out. You know why you dressed that way and it sure the hell ain't freedom of movement. You flaunt and I will gaze.

Don't wear to much or any cologne...if you can be smelled more than a foot away then your wearing too much.

I only go to the gym to pray on big girls wearing yoga pants!

An occasional grunt is understandable...but don't make it sound like your dilated to 10cm and your infant is crowning and ready to be born.

A workout crew of 2 is ok...3 is pushing it more than that and im screaming gym orgy. You sit around a talk non-stop and by the time your done with whatever your doing the fucking 24 hour gym is closed.

And don't rant...I fucking hate people that rant...wait...skip that one!

Nice add-ons Tuna !!!! How did I ever forget those , NOT !!!
Fuckin hate when people do those things , just pisses me off . That's y when I'm at the gym, I rarely stop to talk , even if is a friend , I keep it simple , to the point , and back into my grind !!!
Tonite I saw this dude , I swear he means well , hits the gym twice a day , has very little knowledge about what he's doin , he's like a lost dog , and he wants to get big .
I told him bro , u need to stay off ur fuckin phone so much and push some weight , make ur body grow !! Ur just wasting time and money with what ur doin .
I mean I by all means am no expert , but I know that if all u do is sit on ur ass , ur gonna stay the same !!!

put yo shit away!

Tor and the Tuna man rocking this one,get them Tuna.LOL...

Thor said:
Tor and the Tuna man rocking this one,get them Tuna.LOL...
Thor
^^^this!!!

I'd add one more.

And don't clang plates really loudly and yell and shout at your training partner like you're trying to psych him up, when all you really want is for people to look at you.
(And then after all that, they barely bench 225lb for 1 rep.) :-[

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.