A few pics real quick

D

DGAF

Here are a few pics. I have come along way for having both my shoulders operated on. I had my last surgery in August of last year, rotator cuff tendon and bicep long head tendon(slap lesion), took 7 months to recover. I got back in the gym in March of this year and was on light weights(10 lb max) for 3 months, I got cleared to lift heavy in July of this year and I have been hitting it hard for 4 months. A work in progress but I am proud of myself and how far I have come in a short time, from 265lbs and fat sitting on the couch for 7 months doing nothing to 235lbs and lifting as heavy as I was before my surgery.

[attachment deleted by admin]

i had posted i thought :/

Thanks guys, really makes me feel good for the work have done. Surgery puts a damper on things but I have learned to work around a lot of things that I use to do before that I cant do now. I don't straight bar bench anymore I use all dumbells and machines. I don't squat anymore just leg press and machines. No more military presses for me either now I do single arm dumbbell presses and cables.

I still have a long way to go to be where I want to be at but I am getting there little by little. I just keep pushing forward and making gains.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Look real good, DG!!! But,.......I think you need to put a little weight on in the jaw area....looks like you lost a little too much there! 😉

Big mofo!!! Looking beast! I'd hate to see u in a dark alley.. my flip flop wouldn't stand a chance! Lol

TSizemore said:
Look real good, DG!!! But,.......I think you need to put a little weight on in the jaw area....looks like you lost a little too much there! 😉
TSizemore
Ya, the jaw needs a good workout (and you know what I mean 😉 )

My wife tells me that I talk a lot, she calls me flapper chaps, so my jaw gets a workout but it still looks kinda thin don't it, almost boney lol.

I get called beast and I got called big scary monster once, I liked that one so I put it under my avy now!

GetnBig said:
You look great brotha! Nice to see you overcame the surgery! Keep killing it!
GetnBig
Thanks bro. There wasn't anything that was gonna keep me from getting back in the gym. The surgeries put me out for awhile but I was bound and determined to get back in there and do what I could do. I have been lifting for ALONG time and I don't think anything will ever keep me from going to the gym and working out, its a part of my life and what I do. I feel like my day is missing something if I don't go to the gym, not to mention if I miss a day I think I am getting smaller!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.