georgiaboi87

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So my wife just had to go have a mammogram done she had a large lump on her breultrasoundast after the mammogram The doctor had her take a ultrasound and ordered her to have a biopsy done on it for those of you who pray all prayers are definitely needed and will be gratefully appreciated her name is ashley thanks brothers I'm just a little worried but I know gods gits this

Wishing her the best brother.

Hopefully it will turn out to be nothing.My Queen has had that told to her several times for absolutely NOTHING!! Just another way to scare women into having all kinds of tests done,which in turn keeps the $$ train rolling in the medical community and the gov't!!

I hope this is the case with her.

sending that positive energy your way, good luck and keep us posted . hope its nothing !

Brother you know my prayers are with you and you precious wife!!!!

Prayers for her bro, scary stuff, hope all turns out well. Keep us posted. and yeah God's got this, either way.

I think that happens alot, and the medical industry definitely likes to scare people into spending $.
I'm sure she'll be fine.
I'll be praying for her too Bro!!!
8) 8) 8)

My wife has had cystic breasts once - Scared the shit out of us, but it turned out to be ok. You and your wife are in my prayers.

Man nothing worse than a health scare related to the wife other than the kids...stay strong

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.