[cross2.jpg expired]
[cross3.jpg expired]
[cross4.jpg expired]
[cross5.jpg expired]

Attachments

• cross1.webp
    cross1.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 80
I like the pics but I also think cross fit is an awesome way to take fitness to a whole new level. I dont like all the stuff they do but those that are into it often are in fucking great shape. I love to row and incorporate some plyo and cross fit into my routines when I cut (I try to on tren but its ugly lol). Nothing wrong with cross fit IMO and I almost like the look of cross fitters better as opposed to true BBs.

lol... yeah crossfit can be a little cultish... but i can appreciate it for what it is... and i bet a group environment is great for competitive fire and brings out the drive in many.

just doesn't fit my goals... i want to be jacked and ripped with as little work as possible.... lol... not the best at working out

krustus said:
lol... yeah crossfit can be a little cultish... but i can appreciate it for what it is... and i bet a group environment is great for competitive fire and brings out the drive in many.

just doesn't fit my goals... i want to be jacked and ripped with as little work as possible.... lol... not the best at working out
krustus
Bite the bullet and get some Tren Krustus. Problem solved.

lol.. i'm seriously considering a little tren before this summer... haven't done anything but TRT for almost a year now...

krustus said:
lol.. i'm seriously considering a little tren before this summer... haven't done anything but TRT for almost a year now...
krustus
400mgs (maybe a bit less) Tren A a week for seven-10 weeks.... it will change your life.

probably will try to do it sub q... maybe split it in 2 ..25mg shots a day...

i already do my TRT sub q...so easy...i love it

Oh good lord. I'm just imagining Krustus on Tren. God help us all.

LOL. I meant it in a way that I'm not coming over for dinner because you'll sweat all over everyone and be totally paranoid that we're all out to get you.
But in a good way. 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.