A positive from this quarantine!!

pooh6369

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Like most people with kids schools are closed and doing online teaching. My boys P.E class is still going teacher sends exercises to do and we submit a video showing them doing exercises.
Today they had to run a mile and that turned into a good cardio session included running, sprints uphill, push-ups and pull-ups good bonding session and we'll do EOD now. We had so much fun they smoked me on the distance running. But got them on pull-ups and push-ups.
This will be a good memory for us when this is over!!

I can't really see a positive because I doubt most people will carry on with the practices they've had to adopt during these times.

Totally disagree while I agree training together will be to a end soon, and normalcy comes back. I can totally see doing this for a bit more, the older they'll rather hang with their girlfriends or buddies and not old man.
But the enjoyment we had and will have in the short term future is a positive we can remember from this unprecedented time were going thru.

My son was going with me to the gym, and he loves to train with dad. He even counts out the Reps for me and encourages me, which is awesome.
Now that this Quarantine hit, we do his school work sent to us by Links on the computer , read books and go out to hit the ball, throw around the football, and go out grocery shopping together. So this time is spent at least trying to be productive.
I'm going to start doing home workouts , and he's excited to do them as well. Have to do something to keep in some kind of shape.

That's what I'm saying shitty situation the world is in. But these acts running, shopping, boardgames time with family ECT......is the positive I'm and hopefully others are getting from it. Circle the wagons take care of family and each other if you can. The virus with go away but how we handle it goes even further stay positive. It'll get better!!!

I like the way you think. I do this myself. Search for that positive and the whole experience becomes positive. Its so easy to find a negative if you look for one so i just stopped looking find the positive. Im finally getting the rest my body needs. I hadthe weights the training the aas just needed this the rest.

I was taking time off juice anyway, so now, ill let the body take a rest and when I come back, Watch Out Bitches !!!
Respect for everyone keeping shit positive !!!

Not to steal his thread but im sure torres with this freetime u are building the master cycle on your comeback. What will it be?

At the moment @Inhuman2019 I don’t have the specifics down, but I do know that I want to get big and ripped, so
Test
Deca
Tren
Dbol
Drol
Test Suspension
Masteron
Primo
Those are some of the items I have in mind, It might change, not sure, but I have time to put this together and just blow up!!!

Holly pharmacy brother. Lol maybe you can run a double up. 10 week bulk test deca dbol. Then go right into 10 weeks cut. Test tren mast primo. Then use one of the vendors drol tne. Mixes for a pre workout.

I hope more people transition to working from home on a regular basis as this will lead to less traffic and pollution.

Like most people with kids schools are closed and doing online teaching. My boys P.E class is still going teacher sends exercises to do and we submit a video showing them doing exercises.
Today they had to run a mile and that turned into a good cardio session included running, sprints uphill, push-ups and pull-ups good bonding session and we'll do EOD now. We had so much fun they smoked me on the distance running. But got them on pull-ups and push-ups.
This will be a good memory for us when this is over!!
pooh6369That is awesome and it builds the bonds and makes the memories your kids will remember more than anything!!! Nice

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back