A Supercomputer Analyzed Covid-19 — and an Interesting New Theory Has Emerged

interesting read.
brings up what so many fail to realize even if you live which most do many get lung, heart, nuro damage etc

interesting read.
brings up what so many fail to realize even if you live which most do many get lung, heart, nuro damage etc
GRIMYup my wife has 28 year old patient who had heart attack shortly after getting over covid. He was big time runner. One of her co workers son got it developed diabetes shortly after. Close friend of mine from college now has blood clots and is on blood thinners. Like a car accident. Sure you live but now you got some permanent issues.

Yup my wife has 28 year old patient who had heart attack shortly after getting over covid. He was big time runner. One of her co workers son got it developed diabetes shortly after. Close friend of mine from college now has blood clots and is on blood thinners. Like a car accident. Sure you live but now you got some permanent issues.
JinkoIm back down again ,likely cause 2nd covid infection
Can barely see or move

No bro ..its eq and peptides for the fungus ...but does winstrol work on covid ???? Maybe its time to take some

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.