Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
https://thenextweb.com/politics/2017/02/07/congress-just-passed-law-tightens-americas-email-privacy-laws/

NSA collects every single form of communication. congress never even voted on this. this new congress law is useless as NSA is doing whatever they want. total domination and hegemony. big brother 1984 book is a little baby in comparison to our reality

drakonrep said:
NSA collects every single form of communication. congress never even voted on this. this new congress law is useless as NSA is doing whatever they want. total domination and hegemony. big brother 1984 book is a little baby in comparison to our reality
drakonrep
NSA doesnt go after petty shit

NSA collects everything. total control of all communications. whether they take action on this is something different and usually they take notice of only big important stuff. practically this is ok for 99% of the people, morally this is ok for 0% of the people

I agree but even the NSA can be defeated...

drakonrep said:
that is why it is imporant to keep the security of this forum always up and not sell bad stuff that gathers unwanted attention
drakonrep
which we are doing..

drakonrep said:
that is why it is imporant to keep the security of this forum always up and not sell bad stuff that gathers unwanted attention
drakonrepAgreed..
I think this is clear that isn't allowed here.

regardless, the article was a good read. I come across articles time and time again that American intelligence was well aware of terrorist intentions that resulted in 9-11 at the World Trade Center. Just how effective is the NSA's surveillance and to what level do they monitor?

Thats the thing no matter how powerful the nsa is they cant monitor everything. Can it pass through their systems? Yes. Effectively monitor is another thing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.