Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Whats your favorite/best move for working abs..

i think for versatility and overall abs I like scissor kicks, i can maintain a flat spine, and engage upper , mid and lower abs with just leg height changes, great all over and low level of pain for back sufferers

i think i read somewhere that the captain's chair was proven most effective for engaging the abs...

I think I have seen the best results from planks and vacuums. I never seem to be able to engage my abs with leg lifts for some reason.

Wacker said:
I think I have seen the best results from planks and vacuums. I never seem to be able to engage my abs with leg lifts for some reason.
WackerThats because the position of most of the equipment.
Try leg raises on an inclined blench instead of a vertical.

Rope crunches
Dip position leg raises
Smith Machine crunch

Diet Diet Diet (abs are there under fat...gotta remove it)
Constant tension (during the entire set don't let the abs relax)
Exhale all air out of lungs to get max contraction (few people will do this)
When I am serious about abs I will consciously pull in and flex abs...while I'm standing, sitting or taking a dump. It's very effective.

Best ab workout---(Lots of sex boom done.) Your welcome any other questions click the link below and I'll try to get back to you in a timely manner. Thanks for watching and please remember to subscribe to my channel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.