Absolutely disgusting

so horrific, wish i didn't even read that, what people do to each other and to innocent children is insane, he needs to be beaten to death without delay ..or trial

misterB said:
so horrific, wish i didn't even read that, what people do to each other and to innocent children is insane, he needs to be beaten to death without delay ..or trial
misterB they both deserve more than that

It amazes me that what society considers adults, there was more to this they must have been on mind altering medications, who does that? Whats worse is its probably happening more than we hear about.
I hope karma finds them quickly. Glad they are out of society.

It amazes me that what society considers adults, there was more to this they must have been on mind altering medications, who does that? Whats worse is its probably happening more than we hear about.
tutelagroupagreed

tutelagroupagreed

Literally made me nauseous reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't help it I have to comment.

Just like everything else the media keeps from us, I am sure this happens more than we hear about but its too 'touchy' to have on the news.

THESE are the people that need watched. Just like everything else in ife its always one big circle.

I actually think these people were brought up the same way and just kept the cycle going b/c their IQ was just to low and they were just in their little bubble world of shit, not trying to better themselves just more 'ants' with no direction.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.