Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I just wanted to let everyone know my online time might cut back and responses may be short I was involved in a accident last week. Long story short I was ejected from my vehicle onto the highway a couple days ago. Broke my hand,fractured L4 couple broken ribs and all around just sore. Just got released from hospital today. I still will log in every day just please excuse short responses.

Sorry ta hear this brotha. Go ta hear that your Ok and your on the mend. Keepin' in ya my prayers for a speedy recovery.

Damn bro glad you're ok but damn take it easy and heal!

I just wanted to let everyone know my online time might cut back and responses may be short I was involved in a accident last week. Long story short I was ejected from my vehicle onto the highway a couple days ago. Broke my hand,fractured L4 couple broken ribs and all around just sore. Just got released from hospital today. I still will log in every day just please excuse short responses.
EmanSorry to hear of your misfortune. Wishing you a speedy recovery .

Glad you are still with us bro Thank God E your # is not up yet more life to live! These bad things that happen suck but have a way of making us stronger and wiser. Feel better soon!

Ouch that's rough brother. In your shape you should be able to make a solid recovery and be back in the gym slinging that iron soon enough! You sure are lucky to be alive after being thrown onto the highway (and not becoming roadkill!).

Most likely a very deep crater at that LOL and that'll make people say "What?", haha.

@Eman you are one tough fucker and you are built like a boulder to survive something like that.

Thanks everyone for the replies and the funny replies I’m cussing you while laughing at the same time because my ribs hurt when I laugh. Seriously though thank you all this is why I love EG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.