Accutane.?.?.?.?.

ironhead

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
I have read so many mixed reviews on taking accutane, I'm starting to experience acne on my shoulders, I hate the way it looks and I was thinking about getting myself some EGH accutane. I did some research and found that it can cause depression or even suicidal thoughts? Sometimes I heard it works but once you stop it Cne can come back even worse?

Is this true?

Is this worth a shot for me ?

I just wannA feel comfortable going to the beach without getting accused of having roof acne lol, not that I care to much but it would be nice to clear my shoulders up s bit.

Let me know that's EG!

I ran a course of accutane early on when I used to do PCT. I find that if I am developing acne its because I am doing something incorrect in terms of estrogen management. I no longer have that issue but will every now and then get an occasional acne spot when I start a cycle.

I ran the accutane at 20-40mgs daily for about two months or a bit longer I am not sure any more. It worked very well and after two weeks there was a noticeable difference in the reduction of acne. The only side I experienced was that if I was in the sun too long my skin would get very itchy and tiny tiny blisters would occur. This is a common side effect. Other than that the cycle was mild and the acne did not rebound after. I think its great.

Always happens when hormone levels change dramatically. Accutane/finastride. All help. Key is too keep/get hormone levels stable

Yeah but will I take a risk of having bad side affects If I take one of those two? And I don't have enough time to be getting bloods done all the time to check levels

ironhead said:
Yeah but will I take a risk of having bad side affects If I take one of those two? And I don't have enough time to be getting bloods done all the time to check levels
ironhead
Yes sides are always an issue... Thats why they have warning labels.. No one can sit here and tell you how you are gonna react to Accutane..

I've been on a low dose for several months
I didn't have severe acne but I had really oily skin on cycle, and combo skin normally (oily t zone) and occasionally a cystic pimple on my face (once a month) . I hated it and found a low dose regimen that seemed like it would work for me. I didn't need 40-80mg/daily, and I didn't want to risk the severe side effects. Researched a lot and ended up with this

20mg m/w/f (60mg/wk) for 3 months
20mg m/f 3 months
10mg m/w/f 3 months

After 2 months my skin was noticeably less oily, and to me seemed normal (compared to people around me).

I'm 7 months in now and my skin is normal cruising and on blast it gets more oily but not excessive.
Acne is very minimal and only on blast. One or two small shoulder pimples in 6 weeks. Rarely on my face.

I have not noticed any side effects besides dry eyelids during the first 2 months but they are better now. I'm very happy with the results (which were noticeable by 1-2 months) and lack of sides, blood work from physical came back normal too.

If you don't have severe acne I would try a low dose regimen like this.

Accutane will dry the shit out of you, that said it also kills your liver!!

The suicidal thoughts thing is retarded imo. As far as side effects nobody can tell you. I personally ran a protocol I found off a board years ago. It was 10mgs eod for 100 days and it dried up my subvaceous glands. I rarely get a few zits here and there now. The only side effect I got personally was dry lips.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

i used it at low dose for 5 months, did only 10 mg once a day to lower oil production. worked well not a acne killing dose but it did what i wanted, 20 mg a day probable would have been great. keep chap stick with you, drink lots of water, avoid lots of sun

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.