Achilles tendon

ODINSBLOOD

YUP YUP
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I cant seem to fucking get a break man... So yesterday I went to do a 5 mile run.. about 4 steps into it I feel and hear this POP... Finished the run look down my ankle is bruising and swollen.. I think ehh whatever.. CM.. So then later that afternoon I could not even fucking stand on the bitch without being in pain... Go to the DR get some xrays and an MRI and BAM torn tendon lol.... I fucking swear maybe this is a sign of some sorts. I fucking hate being injured.... I have a course I have to do tomorrow that is about 15 miles long and I got no choice but to complete it.. That is what happens when you dont FUCKING stretch....

getting old!

damn that sucks. Between the two of us, we could keep the ER in business huh.

Can you tape it up for tomorrow?

Damn the luck brother!! It seems that just about the time things start to get going, there is something else that pop up. (No pun intended).
Wrap that sucker up tight and finish your deal tomorrow and then get some ice on it. That's going to take some time to heal I'm sure.

shit I am a survivor lol a few perc a valium and enough pain to piss me off got me through it now i cant walk worth a fuck HAHAHAH keeping it on ice and elevated for the rest of the day...

and yeah it is always fucking something... Murphy's law

Someone needs to beat Murphy's ass.

RockShawn said:
dowork said:
Someone needs to beat Murphy's ass.
doworkAgreed!! You find him and call me, ill come watch you take care of business.
i been looking for that frickin Murphy for years if you see call me I some payback for his ass.... Hate the luck bro , hope for a quick recovery.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.