millenium girl

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I have bad acid reflux today. It is probably caused by stress. all I have here is 2 Pantomed pills. I hope they will work.

Does anybody here have acid reflux? If so what do you take?

i only take tums... gives me extra calcium... and i don't trust those nexium and stuff like that.. gave me some weird numbers on blood work... alkaline phosphatase was out of range..

also vinegar ..apple cider vinegar pills at meal time helps with digestion... fermented super food pills too

krustus date=1479916157 said:
i only take tums... gives me extra calcium... and i don't trust those nexium and stuff like that.. gave me some weird numbers on blood work... alkaline phosphatase was out of range..

also vinegar ..apple cider vinegar pills at meal time helps with digestion... fermented super food pills too
krustus date=1479916157Would drinking apple cider vinegar help like pills?
I wish I would find tums here. I'm gonna buy some online.

Would drinking apple cider vinegar help like pills?
probably better..? i was worried the liquid would rot my teeth... lol.. people say the acid will.. you have to neutralize it with baking soda... so i'm trying the pills ..so far so good

apple cider is great, dilute in good glas of water, add lemonjuice and food will be 100x better digested.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.