Bighekt

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I've been suffering from acne even before starting my first cycle.
But recently it got worst. Now I'm looking in to having that clean skin while on anything. So here are my questions.

Just want to see if any of the vets on here have used accutane. If so was it on or off cycle?
What were the result that you guys had? I've done some research on it just want to hear first hand experiences.

Thanks EG brothers

Before even going near accutane, I highly recommend going anywhere but there. I have tried t a long time ago. My first tren cycle, my back became a war zone.. it was disgusting, although fun to pop. you could take a flat side of a ruler to my back and make mayo.. lol .. I would have been a star at pop that zit facebook group/website.. anyways,, accutaine dried out my skin, and it takes FOREVER to work.. and its hard on teh liver, kidneys and causes depression, so fuck that shit.. here is a quicker solution that may be a slightly healthier.

I have found in all my 20 years experience that antibiotics help better than anything, along with a regiment of either lemon juice or apple-cider vinagar applied to affected areas (it burns) allowed to dry, let sit for 15 minutes, and wash off with warm water. The combination **should** work fairly quick. I would not recommend anti biotics that you have not tried in the passed. I have always used amoxicillin with great success. Back in the day the word was that keeping your hormones stable was a good way to keep acne less of an issue, so smaller doses more shots vs bigger doses less shots.

Note, the acidity of ACV or LJ will make your skin sensitive, so you may want to use some hydrating soap afterwards.

-k

Before even going near accutane, I highly recommend going anywhere but there. I have tried t a long time ago. My first tren cycle, my back became a war zone.. it was disgusting, although fun to pop. you could take a flat side of a ruler to my back and make mayo.. lol .. I would have been a star at pop that zit facebook group/website.. anyways,, accutaine dried out my skin, and it takes FOREVER to work.. and its hard on teh liver, kidneys and causes depression, so fuck that shit.. here is a quicker solution that may be a slightly healthier.

I have found in all my 20 years experience that antibiotics help better than anything, along with a regiment of either lemon juice or apple-cider vinagar applied to affected areas (it burns) allowed to dry, let sit for 15 minutes, and wash off with warm water. The combination **should** work fairly quick. I would not recommend anti biotics that you have not tried in the passed. I have always used amoxicillin with great success. Back in the day the word was that keeping your hormones stable was a good way to keep acne less of an issue, so smaller doses more shots vs bigger doses less shots.

Note, the acidity of ACV or LJ will make your skin sensitive, so you may want to use some hydrating soap afterwards.

-k
kragonWow same story here brother, tren really did it for me. It's really uncomfortable specially the backacne. My though was accutane might assist for future cycles. But if ACV can give me good result ima try it first, and continue to monitor my blood work.

Great advice brothers thank you!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Stay away from accutane. It jacked me up. The reason ACV works is because it balances the PH of the skin. Zinc works well too. Aspirin paste works well if you have someone to apply it to your back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back