Acne control

V

Vino 1

Hey bros,

So I've started to break out pretty bad on my shoulders and back. I've never broke out like I am now. I shower after workouts and after work. I use some 2% salicyclic acid pads, clearasil, and some astringent. Not working. I dropped my test from 1gram to 750mg and deca from 500 to 375mg this week. Running aromasin at 12.5mg eod but I think I'm goin to switch to adex as I've always used that and never had a problem. Any theories on why I started to break out on this cycle only? And suggestions for acne control. Thanks guys

Aromasin is great but at your test dose id go twice daily at 12.5, always take it with food when posible

if it continues you might consider a few months on accutane, three months minimum

I started taking NICAZEL it took about two weeks but has all but cleared it up on my back and shoulders.

If you cant get a hold of that, try the vitamins below when it clears up the cut the dose in half. All are made by NOW

Vitamin B5: 14 grams (7 gr in the morning, and 7 gr before bed)
Zinc: 100 mg daily (50mg in the morning, and 50mg before bed)
Pycnogenol: 240 mg (120mg in the morning, and 120mg before bed)

or get acutane.

misterB said:
Aromasin is great but at your test dose id go twice daily at 12.5, always take it with food when posible

if it continues you might consider a few months on accutane, three months minimum
misterB
Damn really? This is the first time I've used aromasin I usually use adex and I've never had acne problems until now. Do u think upping the dose will help the acne clear up?

Wacker said:
I started taking NICAZEL it took about two weeks but has all but cleared it up on my back and shoulders.

If you cant get a hold of that, try the vitamins below when it clears up the cut the dose in half. All are made by NOW

Vitamin B5: 14 grams (7 gr in the morning, and 7 gr before bed)
Zinc: 100 mg daily (50mg in the morning, and 50mg before bed)
Pycnogenol: 240 mg (120mg in the morning, and 120mg before bed)

or get acutane.
Wacker
Nicazel is prescription? Was thinking of goin to dermatologist if it doesn't clear up

Vino 1 said:
Nicazel is prescription? Was thinking of goin to dermatologist if it doesn't clear up
Vino 1
Yes a dermatologist gave a prescription to my 15 yr old son it upset his stomach so I take it now🙂

I have this problem from time to time. On top of everthing else
You should try CETAPHIL. It has helped me and a few of bros
out. Its #1 top cleanser out the. You can get it at walmart for
Less than 10 bucks. I hope you get it resolved brother.

I tried that bodybuilders body wash shit. No workie.

then I got some accutane and that did the trick

Vino 1 said:
How do u go about getting accutane?
Vino 1

you can get it from 24hrep (sponsor here)
And there may be some other sponsors here as well.
You can get it from aurapharm on line

JM what's the recommended dosage and duration for that accutane?

Vino 1 said:
JM what's the recommended dosage and duration for that accutane?
Vino 1
I'm no Dr bud. I was taking 20mg per day. You have to figure out what works for you. It will dry the shit out of your lips so invest in some chapstick.

Alright, so after dropping my doses a bit, I switched from aromasin to adex. And also started to tan a couple times a week. The acne has cleared up a decent amount. My girl noticed and said it had gotten much better. So I'm thinking maybe 750mg test is the sweet spot for me in relation to sides/benefits. I'd never ran over that until this cycle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.