Acne issue

rboy101

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Hey fellas. So I’ve been on and off of test for 12-14 years or so and never had an issue but the last year, every time I start running Sust I keep getting decent sized red cyst like pimples on my face . Only liek 1 or two at a time but after two weeks and they finally are going away, I get one or two more on the other side of my face in the same spot. Anyone ever had something similar happen and if so what did you use? I’ve looked into accutane but don’t think my problem is bad enough to use that seeing how harsh that medicine can be on you. Don’t have medical insurance which is why I’m trying to help with a solution here. Any help appreciated

I get them to if hormones changed in me omg they get so huge and hurt. But i went to a skin doctor, you should get your hormones checked i use quest Diagnostics, you pay out of pocket

I’ve got naturally dry skin so gear helps me. Sorry man I’ve never had an acne issue.

And keep it clear for 6-8months before needed again I should add

Accutane will definitely work if you want to go the natural route some people have had success with large dose Vitamin b5 at around 2 grams a day.

That could be cause of dirty gear, allergic to solvents or high E2 and DHT.
I'll start using an AI first and see if that helps. If not do the blood work and see where the markers are.
Accutane must be the last resort.

I'll start using an AI first and see if that helps. If not do the blood work and see where the markers are.
Kai1432I’m going to dm you

Kai1432Spot on, acne is caused by hormonal imbalances.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.