Acne

Jaygains1984

Pumped
Mutated
EG Cash
So I have couple friends I get gear for struggling with bad acne. This is one side effect I don’t get bad. I have a little but controllable. Can anyone tell me anything that could possibly help them

So I have couple friends I get gear for struggling with bad acne. This is one side effect I don’t get bad. I have a little but controllable. Can anyone tell me anything that could possibly help them
Jaygains1984
-Sulfer soap at 10% and some antibacterial soap
-Antibiotics like doxy, amoxicillin and bactrim
-Showering frequently
- 10% peroxide acne cream
- running bloods on estrogen and progesterone which can both contribute.

-Sulfer soap at 10% and some antibacterial soap
-Antibiotics like doxy, amoxicillin and bactrim
-Showering frequently
- 10% peroxide acne cream
- running bloods on estrogen and progesterone which can both contribute.
RicnixonWhat does the last part of this mean. Running bloods on estrogen and progesterone

What does the last part of this mean. Running bloods on estrogen and progesterone
Jaygains1984
It means he needs to do blood work to see if estrogen could be contributing to the acne.

“Can high estrogen levels cause acne?”

“Both rise and fall of estrogen levels can give you a hard blow of deep, cystic acne on your skin. Therefore, your estrogen levels should always be in perfect balance, not too high and not too low.”

Are you getting the gear here? Usually it’s from levels being out of wack, or bad gear, I’ve never had a issue or known someone with the issue, back in the day when dirty gear was a thing, issues like this were common, but anymore it’s a thing of the past. Make sure there keeping clean, shower twice a day is a must. How much gear Are they doing?? And this is another reason why I like Ed shots! Levels always stay the same.

Are you getting the gear here? Usually it’s from levels being out of wack, or bad gear, I’ve never had a issue or known someone with the issue, back in the day when dirty gear was a thing, issues like this were common, but anymore it’s a thing of the past. Make sure there keeping clean, shower twice a day is a must. How much gear Are they doing?? And this is another reason why I like Ed shots! Levels always stay the same.
RocAll my gear is from this forum. I run no other gear. I don’t have problems I run gear pretty high. But my friend does he just one that I guess does. He runs only gear he gets from me.

Jaygains1984May sound odd but does he eat/drink a lot of dairy?? Myself and others found that dairy was giving us bad acne.. once we cut it out of diet, clear smooth skin.

get estrogen in check,
Use salic acid body wash,
Get on some doxy antibiotic,
But gotta find what the cause is otherwise they will be just treating the symptoms but not the underlying problem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.