Activated charcoal

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
anyone use this?.. i've started the pills a few days back. trying to control gas and bloat.

certainly think it is helping... supposed to help clear out toxins etc...

I never used activated charcoal but read good reviews about it. I just take Simethicone for gas.

only issue that i have heard is that it clears out indiscriminately ... so it clears out vitamins or anything you are taking at the time.. so i won't take it a lot... use it very sparingly.. like once every few months for a few days.

this stuff it's not meant to be used on a daily basis.
It used to clear out toxins boot your right it can also clear out vitamins.
This is popular in certain eastern Europesn countries to help with food poisoning

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

this stuff it's not meant to be used on a daily basis.
It used to clear out toxins boot your right it can also clear out vitamins.

yes i was told that...but i used it for 3 days and it does seem like it helped... will use it very sparingly when i feel it's needed

When I was a lot younger I took kind of an OD of Prozac. They gave me activated charcoal at the hospital.

I took it a few weeks back when I thought what I had was a stomach virus. Man, tasted like shit , and I'm not sure if it helped or not as I was throwing up for a couple days anyways .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.