Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
low dose to get rid of some of this flub I accumulated while laid up
Day 4 can def feel it

I have always been on the fence about doing this, I am scared about loosing to much size. My question is, can you still eat like a horse while cutting the fat or does this compound only work while dieting?? Also I’ve heard about running dnp for a receptor cleanse between cycles to max gains. Would love to hear some more on this.

View previous replies…
I have always been on the fence about doing this, I am scared about loosing to much size. My question is, can you still eat like a horse while cutting the fat or does this compound only work while dieting?? Also I’ve heard about running dnp for a receptor cleanse between cycles to max gains. Would love to hear some more on this.
Rocim eating my norm atm, its only a short run simply gained to much flub being side lined.
looking for even 2-5 pound fat loss.
am on test, tren and superdrol plus couple peps as well.
Ive also heard about in-between cycles to jump anabolism

RocId never heard of a receptor cleanse using dnp, that would definitely be something worth learning about.

RocThe more carbs you eat while on DNP the harder the symptoms. That's not to say you can't have carbs, just want to control them and not carb load. Proteins and fats are fine, so you can continue them as normal. You won't want to eat like a horse, and may have to force yourself to get your nutrition in.
I've never heard of DNP as a receptor cleanse.... Thinking that's just bro-science.

That stuff makes you feel like a blast furnace....cycled it several times. For me fatigue and lethargy were hard to combat.

Reactions: Roc
Dnp does not burn muscle 200 mgs is yhe way to go

Dnp does not burn muscle 200 mgs is yhe way to go
halfnattyI always cycled my DNP at 15 days...5 days at 250mg....5 at 500mg...then back down to 250mg. Retained some water in the beginning but melted fat like crazy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.