Adding an oral

Inhuman2024

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Im currently running test e. 600 mg wk. Tren e 400 mg. Wk n mast e 400 mg. wk. Looking to add an oral. Dbol just gives me way too many estro sides. I love it though. Any sugg.

Got to love winstrol or T-bol but T-bol never did anything for me, may have been bunk, didn't get it from here though, suppose to be less estrogen therefore less water retention...

Last edited:
Will tbol aromatise like dbol? I would really like to try winstrol. Im just leary of the joint trouble cause of existing injuries.

FYI Winstrol definitely fucks with my joints. Don't know if this happens to others?

Take a little NPP on top of it to lubricate the joints... I don't really care for Deca myself..

I ran npp n test p for a bridge before. I never got any joint relief. Actually not from deca either but dbol always floods me with so much water n i get relief. I guess im wierd like that.

We all react different brother....yea d-bol can do it...

super drol if you can handle bar none

T bol does not raise estrogen at all tbol is good

For my bulk, I’ll add I don’t ever do things that really raise estrogen anymore

but injectable tbol and anavar would be a great lean bulk stack

I’m going to go with grim on the superdrol

Spot on, superdrol totally skipped my mind,:bench:and I have 2 bottles of injectable laying around here for rehab.

given what you're running, i'd run a dht-based oral, probably either anadrol or superdrol. or if you want something milder, i'd go with var.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back